Edsall is the Choice!! | The Boneyard

Edsall is the Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
can you please just start making it obvious that these are (un)educated guesses?

I at least had the courtesy to do that in my Mark Helfrich thread. It's one thing to make a prediction and another to pretend you have information.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
It's the Chief00 effect.

Chief's prescient predictions are causing other posters to get aggressive with their predictions.

I don't see white smoke coming from the chimney. yet.
The smoke will be blue.

Reaction Score
It's likely not Randy. Logic dictates it's somebody who still has a bowl game to play which suggests the likes of Orlando, Weist, Fleck, or Moorhead. IAA HC, Edsall or others would have been announced. The logic gets stronger everyday there is no announcement unless DB threw Diaco out without an ace up his sleeve . Then in such an unlikely scenario they are srambling to negotiate and close a guy readily available.

Reaction Score
This is coming from the same guy that broke the news that his source told him it's Miles yesterday.

Is there any chance DB is floating this tonight in a negotiation ploy with who is actually the front runner?

Reaction Score
Mark it down Randy Edsall is not going to be the next Uconn HC. This eggnog is so dam good but I won't start a thread about eggnog

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I can't decide which is a more pathetic and played out 2 bit gimmick. Car wash or Chief's briefs? I'm gonna take 20 minutes to decide and report back.
And drink a Rolling Rock while you're at it.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
The more threads you start like this with different names, the further your credibility evaporates.
and what will you pay or say when it becomes true.. source says its now not Les Miles and it isn't the car wash guy.. tic toc you will see

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I can't decide which is a more pathetic and played out 2 bit gimmick. Car wash or Chief's briefs? I'm gonna take 20 minutes to decide and report back.
We will see when he is announced and he brings in a well known OC too... then will see who is pathetic..

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
This is coming from the same guy that broke the news that his source told him it's Miles yesterday.

Is there any chance DB is floating this tonight in a negotiation ploy with who is actually the front runner?
Go away with your 11 likes.. you can not comment until at least a hundred likes

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
can you please just start making it obvious that these are (un)educated guesses?

I at least had the courtesy to do that in my Mark Helfrich thread. It's one thing to make a prediction and another to pretend you have information.
again you will see when it is announced they are bringing back the coach with now a new administration and support staff.. forgiveness will be granted by all, welcome back Randy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom