Edsall is the Choice!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Edsall is the Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok, I'm done with UConn...if it is Randy, it could be for two reasons: 1) they'll be dropping football or 2) DB is an idiot....If they will be dropping football, it could be a good thing, then we can join the fastest growing sport in college -- LaCrosse. If it is 2) then DB should be replaced by Dan Malloy, since they both are doing wonderful job of screwing up...

Anyway, if it is Randy, we will be the laughing stock of football. It would be like divorcing your wife who is an 8 but rich, for your ex who is poor and a 2. Stupid move...really stupid....

Reaction Score
If you can't spell LAX ... then, we have to say that you've been in Florida too long.

Reaction Score
Ok, I'm done with UConn...if it is Randy, it could be for two reasons: 1) they'll be dropping football or 2) DB is an idiot....If they will be dropping football, it could be a good thing, then we can join the fastest growing sport in college -- LaCrosse. If it is 2) then DB should be replaced by Dan Malloy, since they both are doing wonderful job of screwing up...

Anyway, if it is Randy, we will be the laughing stock of football. It would be like divorcing your wife who is an 8 but rich, for your ex who is poor and a 2. Stupid move...really stupid....
My choice for the most idiotic post of the year. Good morning. It's now 9 pm at night and youre just getting news. No reason to start another moronic thread to have your small brain thoughts heard.

Reaction Score
Sure he strategically saved all his stupid for this thread so that everyone only has 3 days to beat it

I mean look at that post:like
HAHA. hard to beat, but it's possible.

Reaction Score
My choice for the most idiotic post of the year. Good morning. It's now 9 pm at night and youre just getting news. No reason to start another moronic thread to have your small brain thoughts heard.
Yes, I just got finished with something called my job. I had a problem and as the owner, I don't have a 9-5 job... I was in my office at 6 and just got home. No lunch. Official? Ok....we got morons running the AD. I guess I'll stop supporting UCONN.

Reaction Score
Yes, I just got finished with something called my job. I had a problem and as the owner, I don't have a 9-5 job... I was in my office at 6 and just got home. No lunch. Official? Ok....we got morons running the AD. I guess I'll stop supporting UCONN.
Why stop? It's a solid but not spectacular move. Need to stabilize the patient and Randy will do that well

Reaction Score

Did you hear that Lincoln was shot?

Reaction Score
OP should have worked late instead of clogging the BY with this drivel.
Hold on! This was his reply to my comment to his post.

Reaction Score
Huskdogart, you are a strange duck. You don't show up for months and then boom, not a fun guy.

You give the name Art a bad rap. Glad my first name is Jim.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FYI - Debbie Reynolds, Carrie's mother, died today.

I made that call on the Bball board earlier today.

Saw that coming like a Purvis open court turnover.

Reaction Score
Ok....we got morons running the AD. I guess I'll stop supporting UCONN.

Edsall_medium.jpg

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score

Really Stupid, you're stupid.. Yes he left in coward less like fashion but we all make mistakes.. UCONN is not Alabama, who did you expect them to get. Stop whining about Edsall, is he the best maybe not, but he did a lot for this program and it was heading upward until Hathaway and company started to mess with it and his formula. I am sick and tired of hearing "really Edsall crap!!" Get over it!! If he would have stayed and had the cooperation of DB and SH maybe we are in a different place. We are we are and we need someone who knows how to win here, not some unproven who we have to go through another six years of misery.. Move on, do not renew, go away if you do not like the hire or pony up 6 plus million for a Saban..

Reaction Score
do you not have quality internet, that clearly was squashed, but yes I believe Edsall turns this around and gets out of this dumpster of a conference that is killing our basketball (mens) program ever so slowly
OK lets not cocky now.

Reaction Score
Huskdogart, you are a strange duck. You don't show up for months and then boom, not a fun guy.

You give the name Art a bad rap. Glad my first name is Jim.

Sorry, but I wish I could be on here more, but I have a business to run, I'm a dad and a husband and I'm busy with real life issues (my parents got cancer, my second oldest son was born without a left arm so I need to help them before going on The Boneyard.). As a dad, I coach my youngest son's lacrosse team (getting serious in Florida), got season tickets for 30 games for the Lightning and we love to go boating.

I am just surprised of the hiring of RE. I wish it was an assistant coach at a P5 school, instead of a retread. If RE said after the Fiesta Bowl, back in CT, that he is going to be the coach of Maryland, I would not be as upset of the hiring.

Reaction Score
Really Stupid, you're stupid.. Yes he left in coward less like fashion but we all make mistakes.. UCONN is not Alabama, who did you expect them to get. Stop whining about Edsall, is he the best maybe not, but he did a lot for this program and it was heading upward until Hathaway and company started to mess with it and his formula. I am sick and tired of hearing "really Edsall crap!!" Get over it!! If he would have stayed and had the cooperation of DB and SH maybe we are in a different place. We are we are and we need someone who knows how to win here, not some unproven who we have to go through another six years of misery.. Move on, do not renew, go away if you do not like the hire or pony up 6 plus million for a Saban..

Sorry, when I first heard about the hire, I just was surprised. RE screwed the fans and his players. Was he a good coach? Yes, however, can he get UConn the players that is needed now? I hope so, but the BE was a different conference than the AAC, we don't have Rutgers, Miami, BC or Louisville, we have Tulane, Tulsa, ECU, USF and UCF, not exactly Michigan, Penn State or even Auburn.

Now, having calmed down, I guess I should join the RE lovefest. It is just amazing a few months ago we were happy when RE got canned at his 'dream job', now it is lovefest...

I'll see how NHCRE get for coaches, but at this moment, on a scale of 1-10, I'm a 5. When will DB talk about RE and why did he hire him? If it turns out to be a good hire, I'll say sorry...

Myself, my opinion of DB went down...but again if RE gets us to a major bowl, I'll say I was wrong. I hope I am proven wrong, I truly hope I will be wrong.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Sorry, when I first heard about the hire, I just was surprised. RE screwed the fans and his players. Was he a good coach? Yes, however, can he get UConn the players that is needed now? I hope so, but the BE was a different conference than the AAC, we don't have Rutgers, Miami, BC or Louisville, we have Tulane, Tulsa, ECU, USF and UCF, not exactly Michigan, Penn State or even Auburn.

Now, having calmed down, I guess I should join the RE lovefest. It is just amazing a few months ago we were happy when RE got canned at his 'dream job', now it is lovefest...

I'll see how NHCRE get for coaches, but at this moment, on a scale of 1-10, I'm a 5. When will DB talk about RE and why did he hire him? If it turns out to be a good hire, I'll say sorry...

Myself, my opinion of DB went down...but again if RE gets us to a major bowl, I'll say I was wrong. I hope I am proven wrong, I truly hope I will be wrong.
You're a good man, just have an opinion like mine and everyone else. Happy New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom