Edsall is the Choice!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall is the Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We will see when he is announced and he brings in a well known OC too... then will see who is pathetic..

Will you just walk away and never post again if Randy is not announced as the HC?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
There are tweets out that that Edsell is either the new hc or one of the final candidates.

Who knows!!!!!!

Time for a Jack!

Reaction Score
Because they won't announce until Diablo is officially out

You mean the announcement we got from UCONN wasn't official?
The effective date is announced. There is nothing to hold up announcement of the new HC.

Reaction Score
If Burton funded the buyout it may have been contingent on the next coach and it's possible he had a strong rapport with him despite how he left

It's very uninteresting though, nothing to get real excited about, it will takes time for the fans to get back into it if this happens

The effective date is announced. There is nothing to hold up announcement of the new HC.

Reaction Score
Anything that would kick the severance up to the $5mm. I would assume that Uconn's lawyers know how to handle the timing To keep the payment at $3.4.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
There are tweets out that that Edsell is either the new hc or one of the final candidates.

Who knows!!!!!!

Time for a Jack!

It's always Jack time!

"When you've known him as long as I have, it's John Daniels."

And there's always "Yukon Jack"...like Southern Comfort on steroids.

Reaction Score
The car wash stuff was funny for a little while. Starting new threads for every rumored coach is annoying. If you have a source for every available coach, I guess you can claim to be correct in the end.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Again......you don't pay Diaco 3.4 mil to leave to turn around and Hire Edsall.

You buy him out because you have an inkling that one of names on your short list is coming, albeit with a little more $$ encouragement in the stocking.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Car-wash-fire-4-900x675_c.jpg

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
LOL you've been wrong so many times it's impossible to count. You've thrown out 3 names that will be our next HC. Keep throwing sheet against the wall eventually something will stick.
guess you're the pathetic one...

Reaction Score
Anything that would kick the severance up to the $5mm. I would assume that Uconn's lawyers know how to handle the timing To keep the payment at $3.4.

$3.4 is way too much!!! Red pant should be fired for INCOMPETENCE!!!! 11-26 in 3 years. $800,000 is about right.

Reaction Score
Wow. I guess we have to live with running up the middle for the first two downs and then 3rd and Long's from here on out.

Welcome back Mr Vanilla offense.

Dream job?

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Wow. I guess we have to live with running up the middle for the first two downs and then 3rd and Long's from here on out.

Welcome back Mr Vanilla offense.

Dream job?
Do you think that is the discussion that he and Benedict had over the last few weeks about offensive philosophy?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
So are we going to the B12 too?
do you not have quality internet, that clearly was squashed, but yes I believe Edsall turns this around and gets out of this dumpster of a conference that is killing our basketball (mens) program ever so slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom