Desmond Conner : Pasqualoni walked into a train wreck | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Desmond Conner : Pasqualoni walked into a train wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
HFD, Are you saying because PP's recruits have more stars they are better than RE's players?

How could anyone judge this when very few of PP's recruits have taken the field with very little impact, other than transfer Chandler.

im saying on paper which is how everyone judges classes until they actually play 4 years later for career totals. media judegs on paper classes by year. PP is bringing in more stars then every before, its a fact. hes also getting kids from better hs and programs that pump kids out more. like i said theres a huge list of things improving buts its a small improvement, its not enough to say hey, i'll wait 3 or 4 years to see whats up.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Considering CC's lack of NFL prototypical QB height I don't see him entering the draft if he still has college eligibility left.

That said, even if Casey is the real deal and at this point in his career can win us a game that we wouldn't win without him (I see this as a stretch but I also do not know what the coaching staff sees), wouldn't this translate to more wins in 2016?

If P is seriously considering burning CC's redshirt it tells me he is worried about his job.

Reaction Score
I think Whitmer will turn out to be a pretty good QB for us. I can't see anyone currently on the roster pushing him.

I just wish that the deleon would take a hike so we can fully capitalize on his skills.

Reaction Score
Whoever is under center better be mobile. Because with Masters out, if either Bennett or Friend go down our OL will go into a level of incompetence not previously seen on the planet earth.

Whitmer is the least of our problems right now. Honestly, burning CC's red shirt would be criminal.

Reaction Score
Whoever is under center better be mobile. Because with Masters out, if either Bennett or Friend go down our OL will go into a level of incompetence not previously seen on the planet earth.

Whitmer is the least of our problems right now. Honestly, burning CC's red shirt would be criminal.

It would be grounds for dismissal if we had another able body.

U

UConn9604

I've heard of walking into a buzzsaw, but how do you walk into a trainwreck?

There's a trainwreck, and then you . . . walk into it?

That's a good question. A better one is, has "trainwreck" officially joined the Boneyard vernacular, alongside "execute," "doomed," "beg harder," "trailers," "dream job" and "Syracuse Bay"?

I think it has.

Reaction Score
That's a good question. A better one is, has "trainwreck" officially joined the Boneyard vernacular, alongside "execute," "doomed," "beg harder," "trailers," "dream job" and "Syracuse Bay"?

I think it has.
Don't forget "wallpaper"

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
DIf he wins a game oes anyone think PP should get another year if we finish out:

0-4? 1-3?
4-8 is a firable offense with Buffalo, WM, Umass, Maryland, Fruit, sPitt, Temple, NCST as 8 games favored where are already 3-3 and LV, Rut, Cin, USF as fight to win games and are 0-1. So 3 of last 4 games are against expected toughest opponents and don't see us winning any of these the way we are currently playing.

If the team wins no more games then I think keeping him will be almost impossible. If UConn wins a game or two then I see him staying with coaching staff being changed some.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He isn't beating out Whitmer in the next 2 years. By that time we'll have someone else, possibly the Texas kid ready to step in. I saw Cochran only once I admit, but he looked pretty ordinary to me. A marginal D1 talent. Slow footed in particular. He was recruited to keep up ties with the Connecticut high school coaches. It was an investment, not a true talent search. It may well have paid off with some of the local kids who are now looking at UConn but didn't before.

I saw him a few times in high school and never thought he was ordinary at all. He works hard and can make all the throws. He is a leader which is his biggest strength in my opinion.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I saw him a few times in high school and never thought he was ordinary at all. He works hard and can make all the throws. He is a leader which is his biggest strength in my opinion.

He wasn't great overall, but I thought CC showed some good things at the spring game. Remember, he was the equivalent of a HS senior then. He was the clear #2.

Reaction Score
One more win should not bring back the PP and GDL duo. We've paid at least $2,500,000 for them to give a history class on how things were done at Syracuse. Take your gift bags and hit the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom