Derrick Jones (Committed to UNLV) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Derrick Jones (Committed to UNLV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His dad seems higher on UCONN than he does, let's hope he has great influence.

I think landing him and Clarke along with any big to add to JA would be a great class. I know Jones and Clarke play the same position but they play it in such different ways they can easily be put on the court together. And then when Jones leaves after a year or 2 then Clarke is experienced and ready to move into a prominent leadership role where he can really excel with scorers around him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
His dad seems higher on UCONN than he does, let's hope he has great influence.

I think landing him and Clarke along with any big to add to JA would be a great class. I know Jones and Clarke play the same position but they play it in such different ways they can easily be put on the court together. And then when Jones leaves after a year or 2 then Clarke is experienced and ready to move into a prominent leadership role where he can really excel with scorers around him.
Adams
Clarke
Jones
Enoch
Stone

That's a great class with a grade a player at each position.

Reaction Score
There was an article or tweets (not sure) in the spring about one of the aau tournaments where some of the players called him southwest because he can jump/hang time was insane

Reaction Score
From what I (and most everyone else) can tell, KO has made a great impression on his father and DJ has said on occasion that he is letting his support system (namely his father) handle his recruiting until the very end. What also seems to be paying dividends is his AAU coach's CT connection (New Haven guy and ex-Hillhouse player: source).

A class of Adams, Jones, and Enoch is so brimming with athleticism that I can barely contain my excitement.

Reaction Score
There was an article or tweets (not sure) in the spring about one of the aau tournaments where some of the players called him southwest because he can jump/hang time was insane
Southwest...LOL. Love it!!!! How about AirJones. I like that, but I guess that's too close to AirJordan.

Reaction Score
“@BLUEChip_Miller: Derrick Jones (@_DerrickJ24_) racks up his third perfect score, wins the 2014 Under Armour Elite 24 slam dunk contest.”

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 38
Reaction Score
@HarrisonMalkin: Archbishop Carroll High School F Derrick Jones will have in home visits with UConn and Auburn in September, his father tells me.

Reaction Score
@HarrisonMalkin: Archbishop Carroll High School F Derrick Jones will have in home visits with UConn and Auburn in September, his father tells me.

Pearl is making noise……….

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pearl is making noise……….

Pearl can recruit and is a good enough game coach to make noise. He's basketball's equivalence to Bobby Petrino. You hope he wins enough before the house of cards coming falling down.

Reaction Score
Auburn and Pearl have gotten commits from a top 100 6-6 SF and a top 100 6-8 PF over the past week. I think Derrick ends up here.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Pearl can recruit and is a good enough game coach to make noise. He's basketball's equivalence to Bobby Petrino. You hope he wins enough before the house of cards coming falling down.

Pearl is a goofball who lied about a bbq. Petrino is a scumbag. I don't think they are in the same stratosphere on the sleaze meter

Reaction Score
Pearl is a goofball who lied about a bbq. Petrino is a scumbag. I don't think they are in the same stratosphere on the sleaze meter

Pearl is kind of a scum bag too. Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak