Court Storming | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Court Storming

Reaction Score
Literal just said what are they doing and right under our banners. Hate Ollie if you want but he underdone are not a court storming school. People storm against us!!! Kids don’t know. But, if This pulls them in so be it. Nova has been a thorn and the refs (ref) had it in fir us tonight. Good for him we aren’t in Columbus or something!
This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen. Go to bed.

Reaction Score
I'm with the OP in sentiment. We have four national titles, we don't storm courts. However, as dead as our crowds have been in recent years, I'm thrilled to see the students invested in the team again. Passion.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Normally I’d agree but this was a game changer for a program finally back on their feet. Hopefully it doesn’t become a habit. The students will learn what it’s like to be the hunted going forward.
This. It’s not something we should normally do, but this was an emotionally charged victory over the eighth ranked team in the country. It was fine and looked like fun.

Can’t get on the kids for not caring and then get on them again because they cared too much.

Reaction Score
I thought this was a thread about Hurley "storming the court". Great win, and a lot of heart by the players. However, Hurley has to check himself; he was totally out of control. Thought the Howard incident would have him thinking twice before he starts his nonsense. The students storming the court was mild compared to the head coaches' antics. He needs some help!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Normally I am against it but this game meant so much to me and I am not even a student LOL.... Imagine being a senior after the last 4 years. This was our return moment..... Lets storm the goshdarn court

I’m a fan of the random specificity of your handle

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I thought this was a thread about Hurley "storming the court". Great win, and a lot of heart by the players. However, Hurley has to check himself; he was totally out of control. Thought the Howard incident would have him thinking twice before he starts his nonsense. The students storming the court was mild compared to the head coaches' antics. He needs some help!
Wrong thread dude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom