Court Storming | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Court Storming

Reaction Score
These are the same kids who had to be attendance-shamed not more than two weeks ago just to show up. They provided an true homecourt advantage 25 miles from campus. Storming the court was the reward for conquering such a steep learning curve.

Good for them.

100%.

They all must have read my posts earlier about how miserable the student sections have been over the last 5-6 years.

Reaction Score
I wasn't crazy about it when it happened, but the kids did seem to enjoy it plus what this program has gone through it deserves the court rush celebration

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
My first reaction sitting there in the XL was what the hell but I don't have a big issue with the students rushing the court at all. I think how the game was won played a huge part in the celebration. These kids probably didn't have a normal senior HS year and are still living the crazy pandemic life. UConn hasn't won anything big since 2014 when these kids were worrying/thinking about anything but UConn basketball.
Plus it made it less crowded getting out and to my car!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
My first reaction sitting there in the XL was what the hell but I don't have a big issue with the students rushing the court at all. I think how the game was won played a huge part in the celebration. These kids probably didn't have a normal senior HS year and are still living the crazy pandemic life. UConn hasn't won anything big since 2014 when these kids were worrying/thinking about anything but UConn basketball.
Plus it made it less crowded getting out and to my car!
Now, if you rushed down the stairs and hopped over the scorer's table, I may have a problem with it. ;)

Reaction Score
Haha anytime you start with “kids today…” maybe you want to take a moment
2f3cddbe0d3b383ee6d3c990efcf6cbc--bojack-children.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog