Court Storming | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Court Storming

Reaction Score
Absolutely storm the court! Most of these kids probably don’t remember/were alive for 3 of the titles. Hell some were 9 when they won the last one.

Why don’t the students care enough to show up like in my day?!? Hey don’t storm the court we don’t want you having fun like that!!!!
Like but NO!!!!!!!!!! We DONT storm. We ARE the storm!!!!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Literal just said what are they doing and right under our banners. Hate Ollie if you want but he understood we are not a court storming school. People storm against us!!! Kids don’t know. But, if This pulls them in so be it. Nova has been a thorn and the refs (ref) had it in for us tonight. Good for him we aren’t in Columbia or something! Kimani NEVER unbuttoned the top one!!!!
You’re not smart.

Reaction Score
Imagine having such a miserable life that your reaction after an exhilarating win is to piss and moan about students having fun?
Piss and moan?!? Miserable life? I know it’s the boneyard but my life is fine dude lol

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This one gets a pass because it’s basically a celebration of being finally back after some tough years. Great night!
I agree with you, but I hate the way you said it.

Reaction Score
This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen. Go to bed.
If this is about the kids I can understand. No real notches for a few years and. Ovid and all. That is magic But for us as UConn and particularly us older fans. No. We don’t do this.

Reaction Score
We beat Nova! Party like it's 1999. Best win in years. Enjoy every drop of it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Let’s hope it isn’t needed in the future. But for now, this removed a pretty big monkey from our backs and was worthy. These students didn’t see the success we remember.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom