Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Significant in that one of those 2 is riding the pine when Cooper commits. Plus isnt it positionless basketball now? Im sure Scheyer can find a way (like Hurley and Self) to get a 6'9" kid with a handle on the floor from 2-5

Oh, they definitely can. And there’s like a 95% chance they’ll get the chance.

But they have a kid very much like Flagg entering this year, so just batty that they can stockpile these five star small forwards and all of them take it on faith that they’ll start

Reaction Score
Andrea has to cook up some magic in the kitchen tonite. Talk about pressure.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
But they have a kid very much like Flagg entering this year, so just batty that they can stockpile these five star small forwards
There is no word to describe that other than “obscene” . What can you do? I like our guys.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It would be funny if he decides Kansas….if that were to happen this board could implode

Reaction Score
Could someone enlighten me how an insider like this would glean this info ? Like who of important people close to flagg or connected to him would say this or even know ? Or is it as obvious as like it’s coming straight from from his camp
Does anyone know who Trilly is yet?

Reaction Score
"One of his followers asked whether UConn fans should have any hope about Cooper Flagg"
Hope? If Cooper came here itd be awesome no doubt but if he doesnt i for one am not going to be crushed because 1. Him coming here has always been a long shot and 2. If i do feel at all down about it ill be comforted by watching a replay of #5.

Reaction Score
The Boneyard has some exceptionally dumb posters, but this thread is next level. A win or loss in a football game does not matter. It's about the tailgate experience, the same as every other college student. That's why it's a part of the visit
The 500 people at the game threw some kick tailgates today. I'm sure he was impressed.

Reaction Score
"One of his followers asked whether UConn fans should have any hope about Cooper Flagg"
Hope? If Cooper came here itd be awesome no doubt but if he doesnt i for one am not going to be crushed because 1. Him coming here has always been a long shot and 2. If i do feel at all down about it ill be comforted by watching a replay of #5.
What’s your favorite tourney game to binge-watch them highlights? I usually go Arkansas or Gonzaga

Reaction Score
Guys, the #1 recruit in the nation isn’t making the most important decision of his life based on a college football game.
This.

If the football game mattered, it was basically a worst-case scenario.

However, it almost certainly doesn't matter at all.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just for fun does anyone know how many 5 stars Duke has on their roster this year and how many so far for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom