Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Baked scallops and tasty roasted brocolli.
The recipe doesn't matter. Greek women use these articles to ensure outcomes:

45_source_1580077518.jpg

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Hopefully they didn’t bring him
That’s what I been saying all week. The Courant called it “ironic” that Flagg was visiting the same weekend we were going to get hammered by the Dook FT. It sure would be fun to get this guy as that would automatically put us in the NC conversation for the next two seasons. I am not an NIL expert but Dook has to be able to get him more$$$ than us. This guy looks to be one of those can’t miss type talents. We all owe coach Hurley for not only making us relevant again but even in Coach Calhoun’s days we were not at the table with the best players. Can’t wait until November!!

Reaction Score
If we have a chance with Cooper and his recruitment is still open, maybe we can convince him to stop in for an unofficial during a Big East game this season. Crowd would be wildly different.

Reaction Score

I really just don’t see why we didn’t avoid having that happen. It really is an embarrassment. I would have preferred a shopping trip to the Brass Mill Mall over this. Could have showed him where the 99 team set up to sign autographs before Filenes went under. Then an all you can carry NIL trip to the 99 cent store

Reaction Score
The Boneyard has some exceptionally dumb posters, but this thread is next level. A win or loss in a football game does not matter. It's about the tailgate experience, the same as every other college student. That's why it's a part of the visit

Reaction Score
The Boneyard has some exceptionally dumb posters, but this thread is next level. A win or loss in a football game does not matter. It's about the tailgate experience, the same as every other college student. That's why it's a part of the visit
Right so how was that then?

Reaction Score
Also, "several members" of the UConn marching band are sick and they are worried about traveling together so no band at all at the football game today. Looks like the band made the decision without consulting the big honchos at the university.

Reaction Score
Recruits flip all the time. Hurley and staff wouldn’t be wasting their time if they didn’t think they had a shot.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s ridiculous to assume it doesn’t help us. The football team doesn’t help us recruit anyone to UConn who isn’t a borderline D2 football player. Seriously why not have the Women’s Volleyball team take him fishing or something? Literally any other activity that he might enjoy would have been a better use of time.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s ridiculous to assume it doesn’t help us. The football team doesn’t help us recruit anyone to UConn who isn’t a borderline D2 football player. Seriously why not have the Women’s Volleyball team take him fishing or something? Literally any other activity that he might enjoy would have been a better use of time.
Volleyball was busy getting stomped by Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom