Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today Cooper arrives and is headed to Werth/Gampel. Afterwards heading to where they’re staying in WeHa. Dinner at Capital Grill. Back to campus after dinner. Ted’s will have a big welcome for him.
Ted’s. Ted’s FTW!!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Anybody hear the Rob Dibble show tonight? They had a bit about the Flagg recruitment situation and it seemed they said something about Flagg not taking any calls from Duke??
That would be a huge development if true. Hard to believe nobody else would leak this.

Reaction Score
That would be a huge development if true. Hard to believe nobody else would leak this.
I know, right?... well I was in traffic and there was noisy vehicles all around me so tough to hear the conversation but they were not joking- very serious. Not sure if their meaning was that Flagg wasn't taking any Duke calls or if just during his visit here. I don't know - if somebody can relay what was said that'd clear things up.

Reaction Score
Not my intent - trying to see if other people heard what was specifically said.

Reaction Score
Plan today was to golf, make an appearance at the football game, and then dinner at the Hurley’s. Not sure if the golf is still happening with the weather.

Reaction Score
Plan today was to golf, make an appearance at the football game, and then dinner at the Hurley’s. Not sure if the golf is still happening with the weather.

Golf? Never heard that one before is Flagg an avid golfer as well and would like to play TPC? Sounds strange.

Reaction Score
No Capital Grille? Better plan to be at Hurley's house for dinner.

Reaction Score
Golf? Never heard that one before is Flagg an avid golfer as well and would like to play TPC? Sounds strange.

Yes he’s a golfer!

No Capital Grille? Better plan to be at Hurley's house for dinner.

Capital Grille was last night. Hurley’s is tonight. I know I read recently dinner at the Hurley’s is what sealed the deal for Clingan so we’re pulling out all the stops for Cooper!

Reaction Score
Andrea must have a killer recipe to make.
She brews a killa commit potion.

Hocus Pocus Halloween GIF by University of Phoenix

Reaction Score
Funny, that quote from Ray Allen about the lack of “distractions” almost makes Storrs sound boring, lol.

[but, hopefully, Flagg will be willing to put up with it for one year!

Storrs is a veritable amusement park compared to a small town like Newport, Maine. Lovely area, just not a lot going on. (I grew up in Orono -- where UMaine is located, and not far from Cooper's hometown.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom