Charli Collier Visiting UConn This Weekend | The Boneyard

Charli Collier Visiting UConn This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Posted this in one of the First Night threads but this seemed worthy of its own thread

And it's about time.
Perhaps coming for first night and then checking out the fall scenery Sat and Sun? Hopefully that scenery includes pick up games with MW, current players, and famous grads?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And it's about time.
Perhaps coming for first night and then checking out the fall scenery Sat and Sun? Hopefully that scenery includes pick up games with MW, current players, and famous grads?
They can watch the replay of Minnesota v. L.A. after First Night. I think some famous grads will be in that game.

Reaction Score
And it's about time.

MW? Is Walker coming back this weekend or is this wishful thinking?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
They can watch the replay of Minnesota v. L.A. after First Night. I think some famous grads will be in that game.
hopefully its game 2... or 3 depending on the outcome

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wishful thinking me thinks on MW, though, if she's in paralysis through analysis the family could end up saying one more round of college visits - on their own dime of course. Excited to hear about Charli's visit - a potential double team low post would open up so many possibilities.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I love this visit...on her own dime!
Does she know Lexi Gordon? I know that Lexi and Chrystin Williams were up her last fall together.

Reaction Score
Does she know Lexi Gordon? I know that Lexi and Chrystin Williams were up her last fall together.

Yes I believe they know each other from AAU and USA play

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

Judging from twitter, it seems like everyone knows Lexi.

I'm just glad she's also using some of her dimes on seeing ND

HGN

Reaction Score
Glad to see Charli visiting during First Night. One of UConn's most exciting recruiting tools. Hopefully the
coaching staff rolls out the Red Carpet and she and her family have a great visit.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Thx for posting. Is CC coming to ND? Couldn't tell that from the article, but am aware -- via article and posts -- that MM & Staff visited her home in late summer/early fall.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Thx for posting. Is CC coming to ND? Couldn't tell that from the article, but am aware -- via article and posts -- that MM & Staff visited her home in late summer/early fall.

This is the quote I was referring to - "Collier previously made an unofficial visit to Texas and is planning one with Notre Dame in the coming weeks as well."

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
This is the quote I was referring to - "Collier previously made an unofficial visit to Texas and is planning one with Notre Dame in the coming weeks as well."

Thanks...Must've missed that one running out to a meeting. Lots of schools on her list, but recent focus is on UConn-Texas-ND. Hmmmm....

Reaction Score

I checked on the ND Athletics site and was surprised to see that WBB was having a meet and greet at the bookstore.............has ND ever done a big First Night event? ..............I know many of the men's team do them............I think it started with the showoffs from Kentucky............

Reaction Score
I checked on the ND Athletics site and was surprised to see that WBB was having a meet and greet at the bookstore...
Well, they do have a beautiful and huge bookstore. We stopped there a dozen years ago when my daughter was looking at schools. It was brand new at that time, and it was quite impressive.

Oh, she didn't go to ND, too far away... she went to MHC.

Reaction Score
Finally direct word from CC

Charli Collier™‏@CharliC_14
2708.png
2708.png
Connecticut tomorrow #UConn

Reaction Score
So Charli Collier and Sam brunelle are awesome visitors! Has anyone heard if there will be other visitors as well?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wait! Is Sam Brunelle confirmed? Please say it's so.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Danielle Cosgrove from Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom