Andre Jackson Press conference 7/1/23 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Press conference 7/1/23

Reaction Score
So it appears the bucks signed Ajax and Livingston. Terms for Livingston are as follows:

The Bucks are signing F Chris Livingston to a four-year, $7.7 million rookie deal, CEO of Klutch Sports Rich Paul and agent Brandon Cavanaugh. First two years guaranteed. It’s the largest ever total
salary for the final pick in the NBA Draft.

Terms weren’t disclosed for Ajax. Anyone find them? There aren’t many spots on that roster and some thought Livingston was going to get a two way deal.

Reaction Score
A comment is only perceived as ‘ignorant’ when either it is or the person reading it and responding to it doesn’t have the skills necessary to comprehend properly.

Getting Drafted doesn’t make a player one of the Best. You would know that if you knew how the NBA Draft has evolved down through the decades to where it is now. Additionally, one can have years where there are some phenomenal players and years where there aren’t that many. So, when the pickins are slim, folks get drafted who might not otherwise have gotten picked.

Also, as stated early in March, the Tournament is about winning 6 Straight games. You win them. You’re National Champion. UCONN won them. I’m happy. It’ my alma mater. However, I’m not a FAN! I am a student of the game.
People are crowning Dan Hurley as the next Jim Calhoun. Many of these are the same people who had little to say when K.O. Won the Championship. Kevin’s team was prohibited from post season play because of improprieties under Calhoun, but the next year he not only won the Big East Tournament Championship, he also won the NCAA Championship. Coach Calhoun won the conference, the conference tourney and 3 National Championships. Hurley may be a good coach, but until he puts up some impressive numbers, I’ll just observe his accomplishments and reserve praise until I feel it’s earned. He earned it winning the National Championship, but as a student of the game it’s kept in perspective….different look than a fan’s view.
AAC Championship tourney (My mistake)

Reaction Score
Most impressive part of KO’s tenure here was winning the BE Championship as a member of the American Conference
Sometimes the rush causes one to make a mistake. Very aware that it was the AAC, but thanks MDHuskFan for catching that.

Reaction Score
Sometimes the rush causes one to make a mistake. Very aware that it was the AAC, but thanks MDHuskFan for catching that.
Everyone makes mistakes, but when you double down attacking others "reading comprehension", it might not be fair to expect others to ignore your mistakes. I learned early in life to TRY to treat others like I like to be treated.

Reaction Score

3 Biggest Things The Bucks Learned (in summer league).​

1- Andre Jackson Jr. is a Swiss Army Knife

The first of two draft picks this past year was UConn’s Andre Jackson Jr., a tweener guard with potential to play all over the floor. Selected with the 36th pick, Milwaukee will need to get some minutes from Jackson in his rookie season.

Having averaged five points, six rebounds, and just over two assists in five SL games, Jackson routinely showcased his floor-spacing skills for the Bucks. While the Bucks love to surround Antetokounmpo with shooters, they desperately need a player like Jackson who can orchestrate an offense and align a defense, while playing the ‘glue guy’ role.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom