Amazing Job By Ollie | The Boneyard

Amazing Job By Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who would have thought that down by double digits without Napier we were going to go into the half with the lead?

He mixed things up going zone with Brimah in the middle, a little press, then zone with Daniels in the middle and it all worked. Absolutely amazing in my eyes.

Reaction Score
If by amazing you mean ridiculously dumb, I agree (in regards to benching Bazz).

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Yes yes AND the best part bazz will be the freshest guy on th floor!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Who would have thought that down by double digits without Napier we were going to go into the half with the lead?

He mixed things up going zone with Brimah in the middle, a little press, then zone with Daniels in the middle and it all worked. Absolutely amazing in my eyes.
The +/- on TSam must be phenomenal

Reaction Score
like to see samuel in there with Bazz for a little bit in 2nd half. Boat played the whole half

Reaction Score
Ollie was fine. He switched defenses very well and ran some good plays. Coaching much better than the first 35 minutes last night.

Reaction Score
Yes I do. And I actually had to edit my original reply because you must have had just edited yours. I wasnt letting you get away with it though.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I loved it when Raf pointed out that Ollie was in a defensive stance on the sideline! He has this team fully in his grasp and his coaching has been masterful.

Reaction Score
Disagree. Nothing is in a vacuum. If Nova kept the lead and started to expand, sure, KO should definitely bring in Bazz, but with the lineup continually chipping away at the lead, I have no problem with his decision either way.

The problem is Nova was up by like nine points when Bazz went out of the game. Taking your best player out when the opposing team is on the verge of stretching the lead to double digits is very ill-advised, IMO. It worked out, and I know my opinion will be very unpopular here, but I just can't get behind the idea of benching a guy who averages a fraction over two fouls per 40 minutes. It isn't like this is Okafor and he has to guard Shelden Williams, Bazz is a guard and he's one of the smartest players in Ameica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom