2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What hype does Kentucky have right now? Their entire fanbase has turned against Squid
I get articles on sports sent to me by Google every day and there's always something on Duke and Kentucky. In Kentucky's case, it's their #1 class, or how many great pros they've sent to the league, blah, blah, blah.

Also, if you watched the draft you saw the cameras on Calipari way more than on DH. They see a kid get drafted and there's the guy that got him drafted all in one shot.

Someone on the Boneyard replied to me recently that the kids don't read those stories about the fan base, nor do they want to know or care how many draftees last a long time in the league. They are probably right based on the kids' comments.

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I get articles on sports sent to me by Google every day and there's always something on Duke and Kentucky. In Kentucky's case, it's their #1 class, or how many great pros they've sent to the league, blah, blah, blah.

Also, if you watched the draft you saw the cameras on Calipari way more than on DH. They see a kid get drafted and there's the guy that got him drafted all in one shot.

Someone on the Boneyard replied to me recently that the kids don't read those stories about the fan base, nor do they want to know or care how many last a long time in the league or just get drafted and finish their first contract before going oversesas.
Yeah Carson Wallace went 10 this year.

Helluva pitch to be able to say “if you’re the best player on the team you’re guaranteed to be a lottery pick”. Because they have one every year (not exaggerating).

After next year Hurley may have 4 in 4 years though so we should be on our way. Castle’s and Clingan’s success can be what really starts ringing NBA bells.

Reaction Score

Someone on the Boneyard replied to me recently that the kids don't read those stories about the fan base, nor do they want to know or care how many draftees last a long time in the league. They are probably right based on the kids' comments.
I watched the draft. Hurley had a 5+ minute long interview on the panel with Bilas and Redick. I don't think Calipari did...

Reaction Score
Where you getting this from?
Rumors about Cooley, from GeorgeTown, coming in late.....

It seems every year DH and the boys get a major recruit in July and it opens the door to filling out the class with their major targets. Hoping that trend continues!

Reaction Score
Negative conspiracy spin, he’s telling a Kentucky reporter this for some reason. Just seems weird if he’s not going there.
I know being negative is your new thing but he hasn't even visited them, I think you're reading way too much into it. Kentucky basketball is just so big that they're the only school that has reporters actually at Peach Jam covering the event

Reaction Score

On my summer 2023 organizational doc, July 23rd is now known as...

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 8.46.15 PM.png

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know being negative is your new thing but he hasn't even visited them, I think you're reading way too much into it. Kentucky basketball is just so big that they're the only school that has reporters actually at Peach Jam covering the event
Relax hall monitor, I called it “negative conspiracy spin” for a reason. Just thought it was weird cause Zags hadn’t gotten his piece up yet, and he must’ve told them both at the same time.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
They might have a legit shot at the #1 and #2 player in the class.

I think they’re gonna get him. And not to be salty, but I wasn’t blown away by Harper this week. But him and Bailey will be a really fun duo for Pike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom