2016 Commit #3: Eddie Hahn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2016 Commit #3: Eddie Hahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Eddie Hahn didn't have an offer from Duke... But it IS a good feeling to get one up on an acc team like NC State.

Reaction Score
Envision him as a Scott Frost type just transitioning earlier to safety.

Reaction Score
Josephzedalis 7:27pm via Twitter Web Client
@HSSportsNJ RBC quarterback Eddie Hahn has meniscus surgery. Not sure how long he's out:
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...eddie-hahn-has-knee-surgery-return-uncertain/

>>>Red Bank Catholic quarterback Eddie Hahn had surgery to repair a torn meniscus Thursday and will miss an undetermined amount of time his mother, Lisa, confirmed in a Twitter message to NJ Advance Media on Friday. Hahn, last year’s Shore Conference Player of the Year, led Red Bank Catholic to the Non-Public Group 3 title last season. Hahn was injured in a scrimmage against Montclair, Elizabeth and Pope John on Tuesday....

...“He was seen (by a physician) Tuesday, had a MRI Wednesday and the procedure Thursday,” Lisa Hahn wrote.<<

Reaction Score
Pulling for a quick and full recovery. Tough break but obstacles are a big part of life.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not a doctor but I'm happy it's a meniscus tear and not shoulder related.

I've torn my meniscus and have also torn both labrum in my shoulder (twice). I eventually had the AC joint in my shoulder removed.

Meniscus recovery was 7-8 weeks until fully functional. Each shoulder surgery was at least 16.

These were sports related injuries but I'm going to post this before anyone else does.

masturbation_o_201361.jpg

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Yup. Had this surgery 3 yrs ago, and just had a follow up with my son-in-law's father, an orthopaedic surgeon. Granted, it was several decades ago when I was 19 yrs old (sigh) but, depending on which part of the meniscus was torn, it could repair itself petty quick with proper care, or it could take awhile and never be quite the same. Obviously, here's hoping EH's recovery is fast and complete! BTW, what do you call your son-in-law's father, and mother? ;)

Reaction Score
Josephzedalis 7:27pm via Twitter Web Client
@HSSportsNJ RBC quarterback Eddie Hahn has meniscus surgery. Not sure how long he's out:
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...eddie-hahn-has-knee-surgery-return-uncertain/

>>>Red Bank Catholic quarterback Eddie Hahn had surgery to repair a torn meniscus Thursday and will miss an undetermined amount of time his mother, Lisa, confirmed in a Twitter message to NJ Advance Media on Friday. Hahn, last year’s Shore Conference Player of the Year, led Red Bank Catholic to the Non-Public Group 3 title last season. Hahn was injured in a scrimmage against Montclair, Elizabeth and Pope John on Tuesday....

...“He was seen (by a physician) Tuesday, had a MRI Wednesday and the procedure Thursday,” Lisa Hahn wrote.<<

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20150822/uconn-football-commit-eddie-hahn-undergoes-knee-surgery

Reaction Score
Kudos to Fuller. Seems like some journalists cover only UConn football, and other writers (you know who they are) cover only UCONN men's or women's BB but Fuller seems to cover all the bases. Once in awhile Fuller is stymied because he can't be in two places at once but in general, Fuller does an excellent job. Just my opinion.

Reaction Score
HistoryMajor said:
Kudos to Fuller. Seems like some journalists cover only UConn football, and other writers (you know who they are) cover only UCONN men's or women's BB but Fuller seems to cover all the bases. Once in awhile Fuller is stymied because he can't be in two places at once but in general, Fuller does an excellent job. Just my opinion.

You can't like anyone in the media without having your BY credentials revoked!

Reaction Score
BrianDohnScout 3:12pm via Twitter Web Client
Athletiic Eddie Hahn is a steal for #UConn

Story w/ video: http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1604565-athletic-eddie-hahn-a-steal-for-UConn

>>Position versatility is a key in recruiting, and when mental and physical toughness is added to the equation, it adds to the value of a recruit.Eddie Hahn embodies all of those traits. He committed to Connecticut, and the Huskies have the luxury of deciding whether to play him at quarterback or safety. I like him more on defense, but in seeing him play twice during his senior season, his development as a quarterback is showing.<<

>>Physically, Hahn added more muscle mass to his upper body and it resulted in better arm strength. He is now 6-foot-3, 210 pounds, and the added size makes it more difficult for opposing players to get him down.

As a junior, he played safety as well and made 32 tackles, and his ability to read the play in front of him and come up in run support and cover to the sideline stood out. It is also why I think safety (or even linebacker if h continues to add size) could be his best position in college. He has the mentality to play on defense, but he is not doing so this season because of the training camp injury.<<

Reaction Score
huskymedic said:
BrianDohnScout 3:12pm via Twitter Web Client
Athletiic Eddie Hahn is a steal for #UConn

Story w/ video: http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1604565-athletic-eddie-hahn-a-steal-for-UConn

>>Position versatility is a key in recruiting, and when mental and physical toughness is added to the equation, it adds to the value of a recruit.Eddie Hahn embodies all of those traits. He committed to Connecticut, and the Huskies have the luxury of deciding whether to play him at quarterback or safety. I like him more on defense, but in seeing him play twice during his senior season, his development as a quarterback is showing.<<

>>Physically, Hahn added more muscle mass to his upper body and it resulted in better arm strength. He is now 6-foot-3, 210 pounds, and the added size makes it more difficult for opposing players to get him down.

As a junior, he played safety as well and made 32 tackles, and his ability to read the play in front of him and come up in run support and cover to the sideline stood out. It is also why I think safety (or even linebacker if h continues to add size) could be his best position in college. He has the mentality to play on defense, but he is not doing so this season because of the training camp injury.<<

Sounds like a speedy hard hitting linebacker when he fills out. Something we desparately need. Love what I keep hearing about Hahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom