2016 Commit #3: Eddie Hahn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2016 Commit #3: Eddie Hahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like a speedy hard hitting linebacker when he fills out. Something we desparately need. Love what I keep hearing about Hahn.

Still waiting to find that "husky back" player like Lutrus was. A filled out Hahn could be that..

Reaction Score
According to a good friend of mine who is both a former RBC and UCONN player and lives down in that part of NJ Hahn was recruited to play safety...and is an unbelievable athlete (he is a very good hoops player who can jump out of the gym). He also said he is a big hitter.
BrianDohnScout 3:12pm via Twitter Web Client
Athletiic Eddie Hahn is a steal for #UConn

Story w/ video: http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1604565-athletic-eddie-hahn-a-steal-for-UConn

>>Position versatility is a key in recruiting, and when mental and physical toughness is added to the equation, it adds to the value of a recruit.Eddie Hahn embodies all of those traits. He committed to Connecticut, and the Huskies have the luxury of deciding whether to play him at quarterback or safety. I like him more on defense, but in seeing him play twice during his senior season, his development as a quarterback is showing.<<

>>Physically, Hahn added more muscle mass to his upper body and it resulted in better arm strength. He is now 6-foot-3, 210 pounds, and the added size makes it more difficult for opposing players to get him down.

As a junior, he played safety as well and made 32 tackles, and his ability to read the play in front of him and come up in run support and cover to the sideline stood out. It is also why I think safety (or even linebacker if h continues to add size) could be his best position in college. He has the mentality to play on defense, but he is not doing so this season because of the training camp injury.<<

Reaction Score
RBC quarterback Eddie Hahn led the way, finishing the game with fourth touchdown passes and another TD on the ground in 42-35 loss to Ocean Township

Reaction Score
Via Jim Fuller post:

Last night >>Hahn threw for 164 yards and a touchdown while he ran for 120 more and another score to lead his Red Bank (N.J.) Catholic squad to a 21-10 win over Jackson Memorial. Hahn had a 37-yard scoring run and 14-yard TD pass as Red Bank rallied from a 10-0 deficit. In the last three games Hahn has thrown for 820 yards and eight touchdowns while running for 237 yards and two more touchdowns.<<

http://njsportsreport.com/2015/11/07/hahn-leads-rbc-to-comeback-win
Hahn 38 yds TD

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hahn looks like a tremendous athlete, well built. I think he is going to be a monster safety for us

Reaction Score
RBC Defeats Pope John To Advance To Semifinals

Passing - Hahn 6-12-1-92,
Rushing: Hahn 4-26

"The Caseys will move on to the second round of the Non Public Group III playoffs where they will go on the road to face a very familiar opponent. Red Bank Catholic-St John Vianney has been a tremendous rivalry throughout the years among all high school sports. This version promises not to disappoint as the game will feature two of the best quarterbacks in the state in Eddie Hahn and Anthony Brown."

Anthony Brown is a BC Commit who held a UConn offer.

Reaction Score
RBC Defeats Pope John To Advance To Semifinals

Passing - Hahn 6-12-1-92,
Rushing: Hahn 4-26

"The Caseys will move on to the second round of the Non Public Group III playoffs where they will go on the road to face a very familiar opponent. Red Bank Catholic-St John Vianney has been a tremendous rivalry throughout the years among all high school sports. This version promises not to disappoint as the game will feature two of the best quarterbacks in the state in Eddie Hahn and Anthony Brown."

Anthony Brown is a BC Commit who held a UConn offer.

Preview of game
http://www.msgvarsity.com/new-jersey/livecast-primer-red-bank-catholic-at-st-john-vianney-1.1752411

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
If he is going to play on the defensive side of the ball I can't see him at safety, he will be an OLB. I'd like to see us get faster and lighter at OLB, improve our ability to cover and cover ground in the run game.

Reaction Score
cannot wait until all the LOIs are signed tomorrow

Reaction Score
BrianDeakyne 9:13am via Twitter for iPhone
Eddie Hahn signs at UConn. #NSD
CaS7iknWcAApngI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors