Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
or if you wan tto see two smokign hot miller light girls go to his twitter

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Chart:
QB-
Woulard(usf dc, we are not showing interest)

WR-
Grant(handful of bcs offers, have not seen info on him)
Jeune(down to purdue and gtech(visit 1/11))
Lemelle(down to bc, iowa(visit 1/25), uconn(visit 1/21), neb and psu)
Cooper( many bcs offers, family connection to ct, we do not seem to be in on him)

RB-
Smith(did not commit to cuse, uconn is in it. expect news soon)
Hoover(not showing interest)

FB-

DT-
Meant(uconn, ist, kst(recent visit) and ucf have offered)

DB-
Reid(uconn, cuse , buff, umass and temple offers)
Parker(uconn and minn offers among other smalle ones, minn lean)
Deluzio(uconn and smu offers, havn't seen much info, baseball is also a factor to his future)
Alexander(not showing interest)
Flood(twitter offer claimed)
Sills(not showing interest)
Melton(twitter offer claimed, has iowa interest also)

DE-
Dobbs(juco, uconn offer)
Hush(juco, high on uconn, has handful of bcs offers)
Thomas(not showing interest)

LB-
Ngakoue(not showing interest)

TE-
Batten(duke, uk, uconn and minn offers)
Fuchs(uconn and ruty offers, have not seen info on him in a while, bball is a factor in future)
Vandenburgh(final 4 of neb, tenn, ark and vandy)
Phillips(uconn and ruty offers via 247)
Johnson(high on miami)

OL-
Wright(down to ncst(lean) and uconn)
Dunham(uconn, cincy, missst and memphis offers, have not seen info on him)
Finnin(we are not in it any more, many offers now)
Hunter(many lower offers, uconn, cuse(visit soon), usf, washst, ucf and sdsu offers)
Rubalcava(uconn, tst and wku offers. shopping himself to any pac/b12 program)
Mclaughlin(soft ecu verbal, prep school, other bcs programs also recruiting him)

Radar: needs a lot of updates still...
RB-kidd-criswell-clark-odiah-bennett-cheslock-franklin-graves-morris-ortiz-anderson-villard-fredrick-sams(memphis)
TE/DE-joyner-kintyhtt-toney-hollin-riley-wilson(umass offer, temple/rutgers/uconn close to offering)-hinjos
LB-robinson-barton-hume-howsie-taute-schiccatano-johnson-hendryx-smith jr
OL-jj smith-senn-mhiesen-correia-webster-basiclia-vaughn-mcnutt-brennan-barnettmhiesen-broxton-oshea-bugg-wilkinson-kennedy-hall-pierre-halloran-wilson-manosalvas-randall-taylor-otranto-mcdonald(nmst offer)-
QB-oneil-ford-moraity-krivda-gory-keir-j. brown-imes-nocciolo-nitti-brihm
ATH-duffy-beckford-davis(close to a uconn offer)-kelly-criswell-bennett-cureton-scott-clark-m. smith
WR-belfort-fairbank-thomas-s. smith-wilson-cherry-victorin-dumas-matos(stony offer, ccsu, iowa, temple and bc interest)-clark-quliier(visiting the 17th)
DB-cooper(has interest from several bcs schools)-hall-frazier-graham-moshood-t. toney-felix-davis-martin-alphonse-akpan-sylla-morel-harriott-bradley-osong-williams-chivas-beverette-spearman(coach visit recently)-lassiter
DL-valantine-coward-henry-skipper-d. toney-nails-johnson-roper-finley-thompson-merrill

Prefered Walkon Offers:
-Sallquist(offer via twitter)
-Vaughn(rummored to have a uconn offer)

Updates:
HFD, in case you missed them, here are some more commitments / corrections that can be made...
(qb) A.J.Derby has accepted as a preferred walk-on at Arkansas.
(qb) Austin Whipple has accepted as a preferred walk-on at Penn St.
(tb) Roman Clay has committed to Kent St.
(ol) Cody Clay has committed to Azusa Pacific University.
(lb) Ken O’Neal has committed to Texas-San Antonio.
(lb) Mike Mitchell has committed to Ohio St.
(de) Al-Quadin Muhammad has committed to Miami.
-boyd to pitt, maybe i forgot to edit that last time or i just missed it

we are now back up to 18 commits with stevens on board. realistic end to it? not sure how much quality depth we can add, i see several good players still possible to land but i'm not sure we can bat high enough to land 6-8 of them.

19-lemelle-he is down to uconn and iowa it seems. our pa lb commit JJ is putting in work, love that. hopefully we land this kid. hes a stud wr with many great offers. def big33 and all state type noise from him. those are the types of game changers we need to land more of
20/21-OL we have a couple juco and 1 hs player who are all looking possible. not sure who we will land. a safe bet may be mcdonald(offer in question...) and rublanca. these slots need to be filled for sure if not a 3rd OL commit still...
22-TE-would love to get fuchs but i have not heard anything about him ina while. if hes a no go, then lets get phillips or batten and be done with this position. no reason to string this along. we also have joyner sitting there at cheshire acd so no excuse for this slot not to be finished off strong.
23-maybe a OL or a DL
24-playmaker. can we grab a laray smith late? or maybe we land fuchs and another tight end. need 1 more play maker or something with spark.
25-wildcard. i am having trouble seeing the depth in this class late. last year we reached a bit in some slots and also found a gem or 2(see gutz for example). tough right now to see but following the staff will be key the next 2 weeks. the issue with that is we hve like 4 actual staff members right now, so how the hell are we really out and about recruiting to the max? were not so the depth worries me right now. hope we finish off strong here.

Reaction Score
Does lamelle have a twitter? Really hope we land him, BC he definitely looks like the kind of guy that can be a playmaker.

Also, and this is just my gut, but I think we lure Laray Smith here. Our track program is a top program, and he will be able to do both here.

Reaction Score
Definitely taking some shots at the kid that decommitted. Can't fault a kid when the coach he agreed to play for bolts.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
He's got great vision and good feet. Appears to be solid muscle too. Great build for a RB. I like what I see in his highlights.

Has been mentioned at all before? Another playmaker on the offensive side of the ball would be great! Keeping my fingers crossed for Lamelle as well. This recruiting class is really looking like one of the best I've seen at Uconn.

Reaction Score
Agree - This class is coming together very nicely - barring any signing day surprises. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I would have liked to see a couple more big uglies to help the rebuilding of what used to be one of our strengths on offense.

pj

Reaction Score
Agree - This class is coming together very nicely - barring any signing day surprises. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I would have liked to see a couple more big uglies to help the rebuilding of what used to be one of our strengths on offense.

There's still time.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He's got great vision and good feet. Appears to be solid muscle too. Great build for a RB. I like what I see in his highlights.

Has been mentioned at all before? Another playmaker on the offensive side of the ball would be great! Keeping my fingers crossed for Lamelle as well. This recruiting class is really looking like one of the best I've seen at Uconn.

I'm no recruiting expert, but this kids highlights looks pretty darn good; great vision and balance and the ability to burst through the hole and quick acceleration. I hope McPherson comes to Uconn, he would be an asset. This class should take three running backs, our cupboard is empty.

pj

Reaction Score
McPhearson looks good to me too. Out of high school he had offers from West Virginia, Cincinnatti, and Temple, but had to do a postgrad year at Fork Union. Was at Dematha and then Annapolis Area Christian. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rea-christian/2011/10/13/gIQAe9VWhL_blog.html

Like a guy with multiple skills! WR/KR/PR at Fork Union, RB in high school, real WVU type player who adds versatility to an offense. If we want mismatches you need guys like that.

The video above was his 2011 senior season at Annapolis Area Christian. Here is 2010 junior season at DeMatha:

Reaction Score
I see RB all over this kid, along with KR... Catching swing passes out of the backfield to ( that's where receiver comes into play )... Nice frame...

Reaction Score
NO clue if he is being recruited as a RB or CB, but the kid has moves on the offensive side of the football. Although I will say, Amari Spievey was the best HS RB I have ever seen, could not be tackled, went to Iowa as aCB and now he's starting in the NFL as a Safety. SO I guess you never.

Reaction Score
BTW, McPhearson retweeted a few of my tweets and said his in home visit with Coach Foley went well. So who knows!

So, does this mean he officially has an offer from us?

Reaction Score
If ur referring to McPhearson, he's a prep kid ( Fork Union )
Ktuck I was wondering what the difference between a juco and prep school. Do they both have to do two years, or is it a prep is just one. Chandler was a c.c. right. this stuff is confusing. Also what is the admission standards to Uconn for juco or prep/c.c. is it all different. Anybody have insight on this? Thanks.

Reaction Score
Chandler went CC to get some playing time. Like Lorenzen. Some need to go that route for academic reasons.
It also uses up eligility.

Whereas, prep schools are just a continuation of high school. Some go to prep schools for academics, some to get more exposure and some to beef up a bit while not burning one of the 5 years they can have in college.

Reaction Score
So, does this mean he officially has an offer from us?

Didn't ask him that. But he seemed very excited about the visit. My guess would be yes, but who knows.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we just offered kyle kempt. thats a serious fish to go after and a 2nd qb in the class no less!?!?!?! everyone tweet him, lets see if we are a player for him or not...

Reaction Score
we just offered kyle kempt. thats a serious fish to go after and a 2nd qb in the class no less!?!?!?! everyone tweet him, lets see if we are a player for him or not...

u r a true nightowl HfD... My man...

Kempt can sling it.. he was a Cincy commit but decommitted when Jones left for Tennessee... Gotta believe Weist is pushing for him... Kid can sling it too.. 6'5 200lbs... had 32 TDs this season... from Ohio, so you know he can play... can never have too much competition, especially at QB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom