Zion Harmon: We should look into him as a PG transfer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Zion Harmon: We should look into him as a PG transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Go look at him. His handle is CRAZY. I will say I can’t say he is a great defender. He is for sure a walking bucket, that flat out doesn’t get ripped. I’m talking floaters, running bank shots with both hands and all. The kid has a BAG. I get he had a lot of turnovers. Everybody ain’t gonna be up to his speed down there though. If you on the court with players more up to your speed, he cleaning that up. It’s crazy because he wasn’t even doing that playing against too kids in the country all the time.
He looks like a smaller worse version of Primo Spears playing on a bad team against far worse competition than Spears did. If we're going after an inefficient guard who has a Bag I would much rather grab the local product who has been through the Big East battles.

Reaction Score
He looks like a smaller worse version of Primo Spears playing on a bad team against far worse competition than Spears did. If we're going after an inefficient guard who has a Bag I would much rather grab the local product who has been through the Big East battles.
Do y’all even pay attention to the kids that actually play around the country?

Reaction Score
This guy is Zion Harmons father or uncle. Has to be. You’d think the kid was AI at GTown

Reaction Score
This guy is Zion Harmons father or uncle. Has to be. You’d think the kid was AI at GTown
Naw not at all. I’m just somebody that actually goes and watches a lot of these kids. I’m actually at Griffin Elite AAU basketball practice right now with my nephew. I just had this conversation with Dan Langhi (10 years in the NBA). He’s the coach. Like he said, if the kid is right mentally he can go with most guards in the country simply off of skill set. We’ve seen it. Y’all the type of people that would’ve sworn Jameer Nelson couldn’t hoop at a a school like UConn because of what he went and his size. It’s simply about skill set.

Reaction Score
Naw not at all. I’m just somebody that actually goes and watches a lot of these kids. I’m actually at Griffin Elite AAU basketball practice right now with my nephew. I just had this conversation with Dan Langhi (10 years in the NBA). He’s the coach. Like he said, if the kid is right mentally he can go with most guards in the country simply off of skill set. We’ve seen it. Y’all the type of people that would’ve sworn Jameer Nelson couldn’t hoop at a a school like UConn because of what he went and his size. It’s simply about skill set.
Are you talking to UConn fans about small guards?????

Reaction Score

If you think he's D1 material, email our coaching staff and we'll see if they reach out. They won't respond if theu don't knoe you, but read all of them and look into every player.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I can just imagine this guy being afraid to tell you the truth about Zion. If you’re this adamant about him on a UConn message board, I can’t imagine how hard you must go for him in real conversations. He ain’t gonna let you hit bro.

Reaction Score
I can just imagine this guy being afraid to tell you the truth about Zion. If you’re this adamant about him on a UConn message board, I can’t imagine how hard you must go for him in real conversations. He ain’t gonna let you hit bro.

Because an AAU coach would never, ever, EVER overstate their players ability to a fan. Lol. This guy doesn't have any sort of BS meter.

One of my players was the newphew of an NBA HOF'er. He talked about the kid like he was a one-and-done (he was not).

Reaction Score
Because an AAU coach would never, ever, EVER overstate their players ability to a fan. Lol. This guy doesn't have any sort of BS meter.

One of my players was the newphew of an NBA HOF'er. He talked about the kid like he was a one-and-done (he was not).
Kinda like Bronny..LOL

Reaction Score
Y’all be so lame

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s “One” not in. Don’t come on here talking and you not spelling correctly. My writing can be a whatever. I went to college and I was on on deans list. Y’all just get on the internet and be whoever y’all wanna be. Be people who ain’t ever even probably picked up a basketball before.

After that, I would like to formally protest this dean's list you're referring to.

Reaction Score
He'd definitely fit in this highly stable program, school location is great too. Tell them the Boneyard sent you.

Reaction Score
Shot 39% overall and 33% from 3. 13 plus points with 2 assists and 2 rebounds along with 3 turnovers. Not saying NO but those aren’t great considering who Bethune Cookman plays against. He’s listed at 6’ which means he’s 5-10.5 so is he lightning quick?
Never

Reaction Score
G
After that, I would like to formally protest this dean's list you're referring to.
Guarantee you ain’t played basketball probably a day in your life. Like I said Reed Sheppard is going to UK next year. The kid is LEGIT. Still I know for a fact he couldn’t guard Zion Harmon right now today if his life depended on it. Travis Perry is finna break the scoring record in KY probably this week at the High school sweet 16. He is a walking bucket. He is a high level recruit, he going D1 easily. I know for a fact as of today he can’t do nothing with Zion Harmon either. Both of them kids could easily play at UConn. So my point is, why the heck you think the Harmon kid can’t? Cause y’all don’t see him on rankings anymore? It’s simple! Some of y’all just don’t actually know what’s going on out here. You look at too 100’s, and watch YouTube. Probably ain’t never been to a high level AAU tourney or anything in your life. You just go off the internet. It’s ACTUALLY a real world out here.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
G

Guarantee you ain’t played basketball probably a day in your life. Like I said Reed Sheppard is going to UK next year. The kid is LEGIT. Still I know for a fact he couldn’t guard Zion Harmon right now today if his life depended on it.
Shooting 35% Sheppard wouldn’t need to guard him, he guards himself

Reaction Score

He was literally never his player.
He NEVER coached Zion. He observed him just like everybody else. We actually watched him against to kids.

Reaction Score
Shooting 35% Sheppard wouldn’t need to guard him, he guards himself
That’s my point. Y’all just look at stats of a kid coming from a mental breakdown. Reed Sheppard can’t stay in front of him, and if he backs off he will gladly drop it with ease from NBA range off the dribble. He was doing it since the 7th grade. He was literally the first 7th grader ever to play on the Nike Circuit. All y’all know is to look up stats. You don’t actually know these kids and they games. You probably didn’t even know who Reed Sheppard was before I just said his name.

Reaction Score
That’s my point. Y’all just look at stats of a kid coming from a mental breakdown. Reed Sheppard can’t stay in front of him, and if he backs off he will gladly drop it with ease from NBA range off the dribble. He was doing it since the 7th grade. He was literally the first 7th grader ever to play on the Nike Circuit. All y’all know is to look up stats. You don’t actually know these kids and they games.
I don’t give a damn about an “eye test”. 35% is a horrendous fg percentage. There is no “eye test” that makes up for that

Reaction Score
G

Guarantee you ain’t played basketball probably a day in your life. Like I said Reed Sheppard is going to UK next year. The kid is LEGIT. Still I know for a fact he couldn’t guard Zion Harmon right now today if his life depended on it. Travis Perry is finna break the scoring record in KY probably this week at the High school sweet 16. He is a walking bucket. He is a high level recruit, he going D1 easily. I know for a fact as of today he can’t do nothing with Zion Harmon either. Both of them kids could easily play at UConn. So my point is, why the heck you think the Harmon kid can’t? Cause y’all don’t see him on rankings anymore? It’s simple! Some of y’all just don’t actually know what’s going on out here. You look at too 100’s, and watch YouTube. Probably ain’t never been to a high level AAU tourney or anything in your life. You just go off the internet. It’s ACTUALLY a real world out here.
Of all the message boards on the internet, why did you pick this one?

Reaction Score
You don’t gotta read or respond. I actually played ball. Train kids now and love UConn basketball. I actually have a whole UConn room in my house. Why you like UConn?

Reaction Score
You don’t gotta read or respond. I actually played ball. Train kids now and love UConn basketball. I actually have a whole UConn room in my house. Why you like UConn? You played ball or something?
I don’t give a damn about an “eye test”. 35% is a horrendous fg percentage. There is no “eye test” that makes up for that
Well Jordan Hawkins
I don’t give a damn about an “eye test”. 35% is a horrendous fg percentage. There is no “eye test” that makes u
I’m n
I’m not talking about no eye test. Reed Sheppard and Travis Perry can both play at UConn easily. Neither one of them can do nothing with that kid and everybody from this state will tell you the same thing. I don’t care what stats you look up.

Reaction Score
You don’t gotta read or respond. I actually played ball. Train kids now and love UConn basketball. I actually have a whole UConn room in my house. Why you like UConn? You played ball or something?

Well Jordan Hawkins

I’m n

I’m not talking about no eye test. Reed Sheppard and Travis Perry can both play at UConn easily. Neither one of them can do nothing with that kid and everybody from this state will tell you the same thing. I don’t care what stats you look up.
If you’re not talking numbers or eye test then what the hell are you babbling about.

Hawkins(BE) VS Harmon(Whatever low major conference he was in)

So then he should lead whatever team he’s on next year to a top 10 ranking and deep into march. Idk how someone who is as transcendent a talent as Zion Harmon plays on a team that is no good and has those averages. I guess we’ll see

Reaction Score
You don’t gotta read or respond. I actually played ball. Train kids now and love UConn basketball. I actually have a whole UConn room in my house. Why you like UConn?
You might want to take your own advice because obviously you have a comprehension problem. Posters have been more than gracious with you and your talent evaluation. I asked you a simple question and you didn't answer it. As for why I like UConn, probably because I started going to MBB games in the 60's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom