Zags- Should Drummond come out after one year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Zags- Should Drummond come out after one year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
for those of you saying uk would be scary with the 2 year rule you have to remember that if kids are coming back alot of elite recruits would go elsewhere to get more pt. i think a 2 year rule would spread talent all over the country and youd see alot of programs get really good really quick. i hope it happens because itd be awesome.

A 2 year rule implemented with this group means Davis, Gilchrist, and Teague are all back a year. Jones is pretty much a given to leave and Lamb could possibly go but they would still be loaded with what they have and what's coming in. A 2 year rule may mean that Cal doesn't sign the top class every year but he would probably still load up every other year. I'd rather see their guys bolt year after year.

Reaction Score
Really? We do not want the rule to take effect because Uk will be too good- that is crazy.

UNC, Dook and a few other schools will also be loaded every year as well. UConn and other schools will get more of the one and done players as time goes by- pretty strange thread.

Reaction Score
Lol, I don't mean it that way, I was mostly just mentioning them because seeing the group they have back for another year would be scary. I really don't care either way what the rule is, I'm fine with the one year rule if they are going to make guys go for at least a year.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Really? We do not want the rule to take effect because Uk will be too good- that is crazy.

UNC, Dook and a few other schools will also be loaded every year as well. UConn and other schools will get more of the one and done players as time goes by- pretty strange thread.
UConn has never had a one and done. They've had one none and done. UK gets two or three one and done every year. If they stay for two, they are going to be scary good. Even more scary if they get the top 2 and done every year. The two year rule while generally good will make UK the scariest team in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom