Zags: Abdul Malik Abu Impresses in Loss, Talks Schools | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Zags: Abdul Malik Abu Impresses in Loss, Talks Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Faulting a guy for being overweight, short, tall, ugly etc is one thing; making fun of a physical malady is quite another.

But whatever floats your boat

Wait a second - did you just say it's ok to make fun of somebody for being ugly, but a weird hair/skin condition isn't ok? Interesting line you've drawn there. Interesting in the previous sentence actually means 'duck***g ridiculous'.

Reaction Score
Faulting a guy for being overweight, short, tall, ugly etc is one thing; making fun of a physical malady is quite another.

But whatever floats your boat
Man this is so incredibly stupid. Cooley can't do anything about his skin condition just as someone can't do anything about the way they look or how tall they are. This is just bang your head into a wall dumb.

Reaction Score
Like I said; whatever floats your boat. If making fun of a guy for a skin condition makes you feel better about losing recruiting battles to him...good for you

Reaction Score
I think we're getting abu, Just a hunch . I think napiers been in his ear. Forget pascal this guys the real deal.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Like I said; whatever floats your boat. If making fun of a guy for a skin condition makes you feel better about losing recruiting battles to him...good for you

how much do you think anyone gives a s-h-i-t about losing a recruiting battle or two to PC?

ill take OK4, you can have gomes

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think we're getting abu, Just a hunch . I think napiers been in his ear. Forget pascal this guys the real deal.

while i agree, PC is also a cant miss prospect

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I continue to be surprised Abu is not ranked higher. He reminds me some of Anyhony Bennett when we were recruiting him. Strong, explosive, dunks everything close to the hoop, and has a good-looking jumper.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Cooley didn't recruit Gomes.

611367.jpeg

U

UCONNfan1

What is up with some of the asshat PC trolls who come over here? I know they probably get about 10 posts a week on their board, but if they spent more time over there whining and crying, maybe they could actually get it up to 20 per week.

Anyway, I seriously don't care who we lose out on a recruit too. There are always going to be local factors, or their HC with close ties to AAU coaches, or just all the stars aligning for some of those 2nd tier schools. We are going to lose out on recruits to craptastic programs most feel we shouldn't ever lose to.

It continues to amaze me that anyone on the planet would worry about what people from PC think or feel or post. UCONN is a national brand. Mention PC and people think you are complaining about "political correctness".

Reaction Score
And yet at the mere mention of Cooley; your board goes nuts. PC fans didn't bring him up; you did

Reaction Score
You continue to display how pathetic you are even in the offseason. Why are you here we are not even in the same conference anymore and it's summer. Get a life.

Oh and what is Ed's record against UConn?

Reaction Score
And yet at the mere mention of Cooley; your board goes nuts. PC fans didn't bring him up; you did
I'll never understand the PC obsession on this board by a few posters, but make no mistake about it, it's only a few posters. Your board, meanwhile, has a raging superjohn for UConn.

By the way, I appreciate you coming over here and pretending to want to have discussions ... and then absolutely trashing UConn every chance you get on the PC board. You're the definition of a troll.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand the PC obsession on this board by a few posters, but make no mistake about it, it's only a few posters. Your board, meanwhile, has a raging superjohn for UConn.

By the way, I appreciate you coming over here and pretending to want to have discussions ... and then absolutely trashing UConn every chance you get on the PC board. You're the definition of a troll.

So true...

Reaction Score
He comes across like a 12 year old trolling from his mom's basement, the scary thing is I'm guessing he's in his mid 30's and trolling from his mom's basement.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I like having posters from other schools pop up. It gives the board a nice dynamism and always reminds me, anyway, that there are schools out there dying to catch us.

Anyway, Cooley had a good get today, signing small forward Jalen Lindsey out of Tennessee (#32 in ESPN's rankings). Despite their glaring lack of success on the court, Cooley can definitely recruit. I wouldn't be shocked if we lost one of Chukwu, Abu or Joseph to PC, and that would definitely, 100% bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom