Youth National Teams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Youth National Teams

Reaction Score
Canada releases their U16 team roster: Canada Basketball

I'd assume they'll meet the US in the championship.

Cassandre Prosper played very well at Nike Nationals for Kia Nurse EYBL U16.

Delaney Gibb now lives in Utah, but she has offers from Oklahoma State and Oregon State among others.

I would assume Tanah Becker has some relationship to Niyah Becker, who transferred to Wake Forest after three seasons at Utah.

Reaction Score
Canada releases their U16 team roster: Canada Basketball

I'd assume they'll meet the US in the championship.

Cassandre Prosper played very well at Nike Nationals for Kia Nurse EYBL U16.

Delaney Gibb now lives in Utah, but she has offers from Oklahoma State and Oregon State among others.

I would assume Tanah Becker has some relationship to Niyah Becker, who transferred to Wake Forest after three seasons at Utah.

Really looking forward to seeing more of Prosper over the next couple seasons. She will be part of OSBA league in Ontario this year. Hoping some of her team's games will be streamed this season.

You are correct about Tanah Becker. She is her younger sister. Believe she'll be playing for the same prep program Niyah did for her senior year (Lincoln Prep).

Edit - another couple players to look out for:

1) Summer Bostock - plays the guard, has good handles and is aggressive. Interested in seeing how she'll face against international competition.

2) Taija Sta Maria - another guard. Smaller in size but good decisions and willing to play both ends of the court. She also played on the same Kia Nurse team as Prosper this year as one of their starting guards.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA next plays Costa Rica in the Quarter Finals on Friday. Tomorrow is an off day.

This is looking like the Gold Medal Game will be Canada vs USA. Canada was dominant in their Group A Games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom