2023 Recruiting: - Youssouf Singare Commits to UConn | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Youssouf Singare Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This class is EPIC. Simply astonishing what the staff has done to make UConn a premier destination again…without winning any NCAA games.

200.gif

Reaction Score
His best potential may lie on the defensive end of the floor. He’s a quality shot blocker who aggressively challenges drivers at the rim, but also has a good sense for when to wall up and maintain verticality, both while defending in the post and rotating to help on dribble penetration. His lateral mobility gives him the potential to be an excellent pick-and-roll defender for his size. Singare is also very vocal with a loud voice and so he’ll have additional value as a communicator along the backline of a defense.

Reaction Score
His best potential may lie on the defensive end of the floor. He’s a quality shot blocker who aggressively challenges drivers at the rim, but also has a good sense for when to wall up and maintain verticality, both while defending in the post and rotating to help on dribble penetration. His lateral mobility gives him the potential to be an excellent pick-and-roll defender for his size. Singare is also very vocal with a loud voice and so he’ll have additional value as a communicator along the backline of a defense.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard the volume of a player’s voice included in a scouting report.

Reaction Score
“What I bring to the court is pure leadership and the way I protect the rim,” he said. “I take pride in how I run the floor and feel I’m as fast as any guard, which allows me to get open dunks on fast breaks and guard pick-and-roll. I love defense as much as offense.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom