Your opinions of EDD? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Your opinions of EDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
surprised espn hasn't done a video on why she didn't come to uconn ( a real explanation lol) and how she likes and enjoys Udelaware and blah blah blah..

you honestly can't be upset with her for not coming to Uconn cause if i was in her position with a relative like her sister i would of done the same thing. Probably just not two days after arriving at uconn

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Given the relative lack of excitement about the Rutgers game this afternoon, I thought we could have a pleasant conversation on pop culture.

Remember that TV show ED?

I loved that show -- it was on in the early 200s. I loved the quirky plot about a lawyer who runs a bowling alley instead of practicing law. He had a funny menagerie of employees. And a fella can't complain too much about a series with Julie Bowen.

Did anyone else like it?

The "Ed" show was humorous and Julie Bowen was cute. "Mr. Ed" was funny. But when I hear the name "Ed," what comes to mind is Ed Norton on "The Honeymooners." Art Carney was sublime as the sewer worker who suffered all the slings and arrows coming from Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
But when I hear the name "Ed," what comes to mind is Ed Norton on "The Honeymooners." Art Carney was sublime as the sewer worker who suffered all the slings and arrows coming from Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden.
He held his own -

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
UConnHenry had to leave the country and is now living in New Mexico. He told me he would lurk on the Boneyard once every two years as a kind of self-punishment. Let's hope today is that day.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
UConnHenry had to leave the country and is now living in New Mexico. He told me he would lurk on the Boneyard once every two years as a kind of self-punishment. Let's hope today is that day.

Since my family has lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico for over 40 years, I can assure everyone that it is in the United States. But a lot of Americans are confused about that. In fact, New Mexico magazine has long had a column called "One of our Fifty is Missing" with stories about people thinking that traveling to New Mexico requires a passport or something similar. If you want to be amused, check the link that follows:

One of our Fifty is Missing

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
surprised espn hasn't done a video on why she didn't come to uconn ( a real explanation lol) and how she likes and enjoys Udelaware and blah blah blah..

you honestly can't be upset with her for not coming to Uconn cause if i was in her position with a relative like her sister i would of done the same thing. Probably just not two days after arriving at uconn

One.... Two... Three strikes!!!!! YOU'RE OUT!!!!

YOPB

Reaction Score
For the record, Wilbur was an architect, not a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom