You want to talk value using hard $'s? Rutgers just-signed IMG deal worth far less than UCONN's | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You want to talk value using hard $'s? Rutgers just-signed IMG deal worth far less than UCONN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
If you say so. Sure wish we could trade places with you guys. :eek:

You have bragging rights when it comes to getting paid by their conference.

We have bragging rights when it comes to championships.

To each its own, but I follow sports way more for the championships.

Reaction Score
The value for the B1G is that adding Rutgers ensures Ohio State and Michigan and Penn State games are all televised in NYC.

The fact that you're too stupid to understand this is the real sign of an idiot.

The fact that you don't realize that the Big Ten ALSO sees Rutgers as a value because it can now demand a higher carriage fee for the BTN in NJ with it's 8.8 million residents.... shows that you're the real uneducated idiot, not me.

But thanks for giving me the opportunity to call you an uneducated idiot.

Reaction Score
I dunno about you RU folk but I'll gladly take cheering on a team that has a shot at winning titles in bball and a conference title in fball over cheering my team on knowing we're gonna be curb stomped each game. Sure the money will be nice for you guys but we'll be there soon enough. Difference is, in bball we'll still be competing for titles while you guys will will still not be.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If you would prefer to have conference championships because of wins over UCF, Houston, Tulane and Temple over the opportunity to compete against Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan year in and year out....well...that says all I need to know about you as a college football fan.

I bet if you asked 1 million people across the country.....95 percent or more would think you're insane.... or just not a college football fan.

Reaction Score
If you would prefer to have conference championships because of wins over UCF, Houston, Tulane and Temple over the opportunity to compete against Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan year in and year out....well...that says all I need to know about you as a college football fan.

I bet if you asked 1 million people across the country.....95 percent or more would think you're insane.... or just not a college football fan.

Rutgers Athletics: The Opportunity To Compete

Reaction Score
Can you guys please stop arguing like 20 something's in a bar about who has the biggest d**k.

That doesn't matter - but if you do want to talk about size I guess we'll stack up our trophy case against Rutgirls any day. We'll meet you half way to do that. Bring your trophies and banners to NYC. Winner take all to see who's NY's team.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

Did I say I wouldn't want the opportunity? All I said was that I'll have no problem cheering my team on while we win championships and titles. You keep your opinion about the type of fan I am to yourself because you have no clue who I am and I prefer it that way. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Good point. Rutgers will be losing to higher class of schools now. I share your joy in that. I truly do.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hathaway strikes again. UConn doesn't even bother to market itself, but outsources its sports marketing to a firm trying to maximize its own profits rather than UConn's fan base.

You're out of your mind if you think the IMG deal was a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom