You wanna press the Huskies? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

You wanna press the Huskies?

Reaction Score
I hope they give Jana a break since she is still a Freshman. It's kind of hard to use a scooter and carry anything let alone luggage. I should know I used one when I blew out my achilles tendon stepping down off of a curb in 92. Took a lot ribbing from my platoon when it happened.
You clearly have never been to India. What those guys get a on motorcycle is incredible. And with only two wheels!

Reaction Score
Paige and Nika will have some help

KK has been amazing in the European games so far. Her stutter step and step back are within her normal game. She is shades of the best points guards, wide floor vision and ability to dribble penetrate, fake or finish shots and leave the defense scratching their heads. Hoping she gets a lot of playing time this year.

She has a game few ever develop that is NOW. The last game against Croatia saw their excellent quick point guard totally lose her with the brilliant body and dribble fakes. WOW. She will make every player on the UConn team better by some measure.

Reaction Score
Must admit, the decision not to play Paige while in Europe concerns me. I want to see Paige enjoy the game and return to her freshman form. Longing to see that skill and enthusiasm again!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Must admit, the decision not to play Paige while in Europe concerns me. I want to see Paige enjoy the game and return to her freshman form. Longing to see that skill and enthusiasm again!

Did you see the video in which she hit 4 straight from 25-30 feet?

Reaction Score
Did you see the video in which she hit 4 straight from 25-30 feet?
No, I remember how hard it was for me to recover from my knee injury both physically and mentally. I never really got back my enthusiasm for the game, football, because the fear of reinjury was always in my mind. Just could not enjoy the game although I continued to play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom