2022 Recruiting: - Yarin Hasson commits to UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Yarin Hasson commits to UConn

Reaction Score
No. Re-read my post. Was never "holding out for it". But also, we didn't find out about Karaban reclassing until December I believe. I was never talking about joining in August, but many people on the board talked about him possibly enrolling in January and practicing with the team like Karaban/Akok did.
I think the big difference though is that Castle has said multiple times that he's not coming to UConn early. Including again yesterday. I guess you can never say never but he seems to have made up his mind.

Castle, who committed to UConn in November, wants to lead Newton High to its first Georgia boys AAAAAAA state championship. That’s a big reason why he isn’t expected to reclassify and join the Huskies’ program at some point this season, as other recent players (Akok Akok, Corey Floyd Jr., Alex Karaban) have done.

“I thought about it,” he confessed, “but I kind of want to finish my high school season for my teammate
s.”

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That was back when we had the magazine…I spoke to his head coach while sitting outside of my daughter’s day care and he basically told me that he had no idea why UConn was recruiting Edwards.
See, your work is still remembered!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Are you still holding out for a Castle reclassification?
Thats Life Netflix GIF by Blown Away

Reaction Score
I think the big difference though is that Castle has said multiple times that he's not coming to UConn early. Including again yesterday. I guess you can never say never but he seems to have made up his mind.

Castle, who committed to UConn in November, wants to lead Newton High to its first Georgia boys AAAAAAA state championship. That’s a big reason why he isn’t expected to reclassify and join the Huskies’ program at some point this season, as other recent players (Akok Akok, Corey Floyd Jr., Alex Karaban) have done.

“I thought about it,” he confessed, “but I kind of want to finish my high school season for my teammate
s.”

Well, that sort of proves the point if he just said it again yesterday. If you don't think the coaches have been pushing this all along, you're crazy. Good chance finally this past week they decided it definitely wasn't going to happen and officially pulled the trigger on a Hasson offer.

Reaction Score
I don’t know if he gets on the floor or not but… we’ve seen plenty of games where our shooters can’t make a shot, those 3-20 games from 3 (Sorry to bring that up) so bringing in a fresh shooter like him for a few minutes just to see if he can make something maybe is good?

Reaction Score
I don’t know if he gets on the floor or not but… we’ve seen plenty of games where our shooters can’t make a shot, those 3-20 games from 3 (Sorry to bring that up) so bringing in a fresh shooter like him for a few minutes just to see if he can make something maybe is good?
A microwave can heat up food in a few minutes.

Maybe, he can heat up a game with a few minutes of play.

Reaction Score
Ball don't lie

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Things might have changed since i went to school but a 3 would be someone you'd only take home after 2 am and 6 shots of tequila
Yeah, but you have to figure in the exchange rate. A sober 3 equals a tequila 8.

Reaction Score

s.”

Also, a while ago his father, who is an AAU coach, said Stephon was going back to high school. He said he wanted Stephon as ready for college as he can be and felt another year of high school would greatly benefit him.

Reaction Score
Also, a while ago his father, who is an AAU coach, said Stephon was going back to high school. He said he wanted Stephon as ready for college as he can be and felt another year of high school would greatly benefit him.
Yup - and he wants to win the state championship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom