Yarders post covid concert/s that they would like to attend? | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Yarders post covid concert/s that they would like to attend?

Reaction Score
@Letsgohuskies11 got me out to check the Doo Dahs, a Dead tribute that was incredibly solid. Good musicians, guitar tone on point and second set was appropriately jammed out. Played for free at Tilley Pond Park in Darien. I can’t find any website/social for them, but if they’re in your hood, catch ‘em.

Reaction Score
I was going to see violent femmes in Asheville on Saturday, but the show has been canceled due to hurricane. Bummer

Reaction Score
1000004328.jpg

Reaction Score
@Letsgohuskies11 got me out to check the Doo Dahs, a Dead tribute that was incredibly solid. Good musicians, guitar tone on point and second set was appropriately jammed out. Played for free at Tilley Pond Park in Darien. I can’t find any website/social for them, but if they’re in your hood, catch ‘em.
This reminds me of a show that is at Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton with Steely Dead. I am a big fan of Steely Dan but never saw this combination of Steely Dan and The Dead. Has anyone ever heard them?

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
This reminds me of a show that is at Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton with Steely Dead. I am a big fan of Steely Dan but never saw this combination of Steely Dan and The Dead. Has anyone ever heard them?
Yes very good, as long as they don't have the annoying add-on percussionist. Does Funky Biscuit still have the great New Orleans bands play there when they come through South Florida? A hottie named Jackie used to book them there!

Reaction Score
Yes very good, as long as they don't have the annoying add-on percussionist. Does Funky Biscuit still have the great New Orleans bands play there when they come through South Florida? A hottie named Jackie used to book them there!
Thanks. Not sure about New Orleans bands when I check their calendar. They still have much blues such as Ana Popovic who is very good.

Reaction Score
Had the pleasure of seeing the John Scofield Trio at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Sunday Night. I've been watching Sco live since I was a junior in high school and while I like him in all formats, I like his trio stuff the best. Just great to see him rippin' and being weird in his 70s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom