Yakwe out for season | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Yakwe out for season

Reaction Score
Obviously disappointing for this year, but the silver lining is it doesn't hurt us beyond then, which is what we're mainly looking forward to anyway.

Reaction Score
An open letter to the injury bug,
Hi injury bug, I see you there, smiling like a big jerk, you dummy. You've been pestering UConn for three years now. You stink, get lost. You know there are something like 351 D1 bball teams, why don't you bother someone else for a change? If you need a list of schools one will gladly be provided. (Not that I wish any particular Ill will on any one team coughbccough).

If you continue this nonsense, the UConn fans, in mass, will have to file a harassment law suit against you and you shouldn't underestimate UConn fans...just as a heads up and all.
Yours truly,
The average UConn fan

Clearly and as you can see, I don't know what else to do about this news and this is my way if coping with this depressing development )

Reaction Score
PLay Sid at the 5, he has hops and can block shots

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Threads like these make me wish we still had game threads, so we could go back and read all the posters in this thread who were murdering Yakwe for the first half of the season.

I was dumb enough to come out and admit it.

Reaction Score
Hi injury bug, I see you there, smiling like a big jerk, you dummy. You've been pestering UConn for three years now. You stink, get lost. You know there are something like 351 D1 bball teams, why don't you bother someone else for a change? If you need a list of schools one will gladly be provided. (Not that I wish any particular Ill will on any one team coughbccough).

If you continue this nonsense, the UConn fans, in mass, will have to file a harassment law suit against you and you shouldn't underestimate UConn fans...just as a heads up and all.
Yours truly,
The average UConn fan

Clearly and as you can see, I don't know what else to do about this news and this is my way if coping with this depressing development )

Nice. That should do the trick!

Reaction Score
If anyone including Coach Hurley needs the services of an excellent sports medicine podiatrist, should contact Dr Brian Fullem. He is one of the best in the business, he is also a top notch surgeon. He operated on both of my ankles and completely cured me of heel spurs and severe pain caused by 40 years of running. I'm back to running and have never felt better.
You have any eligibility left and how tall are you?

Reaction Score
I agree with whoever posted about getting a couple athletic football guys. At least they could help in practices.
Maybe this guy. Plays better d than Cobb
4D36A232-88E8-4879-8C2B-8DE465A46F22.jpeg

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Can Akok play? (rhetorical question) Sure, if the trainer can get 25 pounds of muscle on him in two weeks.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score

Yours truly,
The average UConn fan

Thanks but This is a “ casual “ fan approach. The “real” fans already filed a lawsuit and jumped the injury bug wielding baseball bats outside of Gampel one year ago. The injury bug is resilient and pesky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom