Xavier Post Game Threat | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Xavier Post Game Threat

Reaction Score
i must say that i was impressed with the great sportsmanship shown by xavier on at least three different occasions.

Reaction Score
We were the better team. We would’ve won in Uzbekistan today
If you think the crowd at Gampel wasn’t a factor in the win today then I have a bridge to sell you.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Has UConn ever had a player regress as much as Freemantle has regressed from last year to this year? He had offseason surgery on his foot, so I get why it happened, but this guy is a shadow of the player he was last year.
Akok looked good as a freshman.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Solid game overall minus that super sloppy stretch with RJ out. Gaff needs Dre on the court as a second ball handler any time RJ is out. Really wish Sool got some more run early in the season so he could step in and contribute in moments like that. Still happy with the result as they eventually closed it out.

Hopefully Justin Edwards enjoyed it!!
Yep. I thought Hurley had figured that out. Gaff wasn’t the main problem in that stretch, but no AJ or Cole meant the press came on. Martin and Whaley had the turnovers and Martin kept picking up his dribble against the press. Simply a lack of ball handlers. Polley Whaley Sanogo means three who can‘t help much. Hawk struggles against that pressure too.

Have to move it through the air and they didn’t execute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom