Xavier Post Game Threat | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Xavier Post Game Threat

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Rupp really isn’t all that great like Cameron or Phog. Lot’s of olds and even UK fans complain about it. It’s basically on par with UConn’s crowd
The barstool Kentucky fan was complaining about it the other day. It’s a fine arena, but it’s not a small noise box like the great college arenas.

Reaction Score
The barstool Kentucky fan was complaining about it the other day. It’s a fine arena, but it’s not a small noise box like the great college arenas.
UNC and Kentucky are big arenas but a lot of wine and cheese fans in the stands

Reaction Score
Xavier now officially on the bubble…. 3-6 in past 9 with 2 horrible home losses. I really think they need to get to 20 wins to be in, but if they lose 2 of the past 4 or 3 of past 4 they’re gonna need to make a run in the BET. Current Kenpom 39 and dropping like a stone. Was in the 20s a week ago.

Reaction Score
Martin and Jackson need to be split up and paired with Hawkins and Polley. It’s like our lineups are either all shooters who can’t create for themselves or creators who can’t shoot at all.
amen, amen. This seems so basic. We're trying to break a serious full court press and have our best guard on the bench or others that pick-up their dribble and look to pass while trapping themselves against the sideline. We have seen this movie before.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Crowd sounded insane from my living room, maybe I have a better TV than you.
Same here. But did anyone else have the audio breaking up every 15 seconds or so through the whole first half? I switched from the audio system, to the native TV speakers and same deal. Other channels were fine. Not sure if it was a production issue or my local Fox channel.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Has UConn ever had a player regress as much as Freemantle has regressed from last year to this year? He had offseason surgery on his foot, so I get why it happened, but this guy is a shadow of the player he was last year.

Reaction Score
Has UConn ever had a player regress as much as Freemantle has regressed from last year to this year? He had offseason surgery on his foot, so I get why it happened, but this guy is a shadow of the player he was last year.
Some of it is Nunge coming in and being a similar, but better player. Freemantle doesn't get to operate in the spots he wants or with as much space. But yeah injury didn't help either.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Some of it is Nunge coming in and being a similar, but better player. Freemantle doesn't get to operate in the spots he wants or with as much space. But yeah injury didn't help either.
All true. Kid has flashes though. He made us miserable at beginning of second half.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Nunge is a center that pops out to shoot 3's. Freemantle is a stretch 4. Both should play well together. Xavier has good guards, so it isn't like Freemantle is seeing a lot of double teams. He has just gone backwards. Back in October I thought this would be Freemantle's last season at Xavier. Unless he transfers, he is coming back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom