Xavier Post-game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Xavier Post-game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
and then everyone on the sideline went nuts and pointed towards Geno. I think to address the slight Geno had with Nika's mid-range game. These kids hear when Geno criticizes a part of a players game and uses it as fuel just the way he wants it.
Well, it's certainly something I've been talking about since she came to UConn.

Reaction Score
This must be at least a little scary to other top teams, thinking they may be playing against a buzzsaw in the NCAA tournament. Granting that Xavier is not very good, outscoring the opponent 37-0 for over 14 minutes is ridiculous. Not to mention that all ten players scored at least 5 points and shot at least 50%.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Steve McQueen would agree.
That was the first "horror" movie I was allowed to see. The movie version is far more intimidating and that is saying something because the bar is very low with that movie but that mascot is pathetic. They are the Musketeers, not the Mouseketeers.

Reaction Score
Couldn’t get the game on fox sports.com as they said our local service provider didn’t have access to it ( ATT) but dare I say that a 37 - O run sounds downright NASTY!

Reaction Score
Well, Amari's impressive game display & Geno's postgame comments should clarify both her talent/skill & also why she hasn't played more minutes to-date. Again, not unexpected for freshman posts, particularly when they are highly skilled but finesse-oriented & accustomed to playing at their own pace. She apparently has given Geno something to think about, at least, moving forward. Regardless, she has a bright future "in Storrs" ;) over the next 3 seasons.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
That was the first "horror" movie I was allowed to see. The movie version is far more intimidating and that is saying something because the bar is very low with that movie but that mascot is pathetic. They are the Musketeers, not the Mouseketeers.
Blobs do not do well in chilly conditions. Just wait until Xavier plays in Kuwait City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom