Xavier and Travis Steele breakup | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Xavier and Travis Steele breakup

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The team was stacked. There is no excuse for not making the tournament with this much talent.

I like Chris Mack more than Sean Miller.

Reaction Score
cincinnati has won an ncaa tournament game more recently than 9 of the 11 little east programs.

#fraudprograms #midmajors #itsnot1985anymore #noonewatchesfs1
Yeah but you’re probably not going to win one this year. I like that you think now that you’re squad is going to be a middle of the pack team at best team in the B12 you can troll

Reaction Score
Some of us suspected that he could be on the hot seat after a late-season implosion for the second straight year. A little surprised to see him canned this quickly.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
risky move for this mid major program in a mediocre league. dont know how much interest this job will get.

remember that time Jalen Adams sunk an 80 foot shot against your team with your players celebrating after that, and the coach who presided over that then subsequently left and took his new team to Final four instead of round of 32?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Nobody will be watching Cinci this March that's for sure

Ah yeah, that was right before you guys blew a 22 point lead to Nevada in the Round of 32 as a #2 seed right? Must be a nice memory.

remember that time Jalen Adams sunk an 80 foot shot against your team with your players celebrating after that, and the coach who presided over that then subsequently left and took his new team to Final four instead of round of 32?
hurt people hurt people

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
cincinnati has won an ncaa tournament game more recently than 9 of the 11 little east programs.

#fraudprograms #midmajors #itsnot1985anymore #noonewatchesfs1
@kobe, my daughter graduates from Cincy on April 29th. Want to meet me for a beer or two?

Reaction Score
This will be interesting to watch, given Xavier is by far the best basketball program in the great city of Cincy. It's not like it's an outlier in a conference whose only mate is west virginia.

Reaction Score
While I think this is the right move now and X had to make this move, I think this is going to bite Xavier one day. I feel like Steele may drop to a lower coaching tier, kill it, and next thing you know, he'll be worthy of a step up again.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
While I think this is the right move now and X had to make this move, I think this is going to bite Xavier one day. I feel like Steele may drop to a lower coaching tier, kill it, and next thing you know, he'll be worthy of a step up again.
and I see you

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

Jonas Hayes serving as interim coach for the rest of the NIT

"compete and advance in the NCAAs". Thats a really weird thing to say. Why not aim for winning the whole thing?

Reaction Score
Tyrell Ward is worth a call for sure if there is an opening. Lots of the other schools who were in his final list are in a similar position (LSU, UGA, Georgetown potentially)

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I always thought it was Win & advance
"compete and advance in the NCAAs". Thats a really weird thing to say. Why not aim for winning the whole thing?
Xavier competed & lost, alot

Reaction Score
Miller returning? Probably some nice decommits hitting the recruiting market late. Wonder if we'll give Claude a look
Let's get DC at UConn. Nice to have a home grown, 6'5", point guard!

Reaction Score
Would love to have either Miller or Mack back in the Big East. We don't compete for the same recruits as XU so no worries there. The better the program, the better the league, the better it all is for our program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom