WTIC1080 no longer broadcasting UConn games? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

WTIC1080 no longer broadcasting UConn games?

Reaction Score
What the true facts are in this radio situation, no one on here knows for sure. We do know Herbst/UConn track record on this kind of stuff is very poor. Supporting the arrest of a victim rather than the assaulter/note robber. The prosecutor and court basically laughed at her and flipped her strange worldview upside down. The court/prosecutor imposed the reality and sense of fairness that was quite frankly missing in her mindset. The fact that she did not know better in the first place is not reassuring.
Huh? What are you talking about? And what does it have to do with a business deal? You are an odd duck.

Reaction Score
Remember that IMG is in the middle of this deal. They aren't going to do something that destroys value. This isn't a straight negotiation between the radio companies and the school. IMG has to sign off as well. The "Administration is clueless" line would also mean that IMG doesn't know what they are doing.

Reaction Score
Who doesn't have a cell phone? It is so common now, even some of the poorest people I come across in Colombia or Guatemala have one....

I don't have a cell phone and have zero desire & ambition to get one. Why do I want another bill every month? So I can get more robo calls? Or something else in my pocket besides my keys and knife, but something that can break? no thanks.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't have a cell phone and have zero desire & ambition to get one. Why do I want another bill every month? So I can get more robo calls? Or something else in my pocket besides my keys and knife, but something that can break? no thanks.

So what you are saying is you're akin the devout Christian drowning in the ocean who turns down the two boats and a helicopter, with a simple, "No thanks. God will save me."

Then when you ultimately meet your Maker and you ask him why you died, he responds with, "I SENT YOU TWO BOATS AND A HELICOPTER!!!"

Reaction Score
What the true facts are in this radio situation, no one on here knows for sure. We do know Herbst/UConn track record on this kind of stuff is very poor. Supporting the arrest of a victim rather than the assaulter/note robber. The prosecutor and court basically laughed at her and flipped her strange worldview upside down. The court/prosecutor imposed the reality and sense of fairness that was quite frankly missing in her mindset. The fact that she did not know better in the first place is not reassuring.

You realize Chief that the dweeb who had his notes taken was posting stuff on line about the Florida students being paid to voice their opinions on the shooting and that they were not voicing their own opinions. Weintrich is a scumbag and will continue to be one. Having him be your standard bearer is a losing proposition.

Reaction Score
Btw I’m sure somebody here knows. Statistically impossible that everyone here is an outsider.

C

Chief00

You realize Chief that the dweeb who had his notes taken was posting stuff on line about the Florida students being paid to voice their opinions on the shooting and that they were not voicing their own opinions. Weintrich is a scumbag and will continue to be one. Having him be your standard bearer is a losing proposition.
You miss the point - I am not familiar with him - and he may be a scumbag - but the principle of freedom of speech is what I am defending as Patrick Henry did. Please read the Constitution and our nation’s history and you will understand better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom