WR/TE/QB Jasen Rose (Southington HS CT) | Page 16 | The Boneyard

WR/TE/QB Jasen Rose (Southington HS CT)

Reaction Score
Great news. Good job by Diaco and staff. A real feather in their recruiting hat. Love this

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Good thing I have a private office because I just did a serious fist pump. Smiling ear to ear - welcome aboard, Jasen!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
shawshank.jpg

Reaction Score
Good thing I have a private office because I just did a serious fist pump. Smiling ear to ear - welcome aboard, Jasen!

I'm happy I was at home so I good do a run around my house! Happy, happy husky! Welcome aboard Jasen!

Reaction Score
Sorry if I missed this. I know Jasen's announcing today but is there a set time he'll be doing it?

So I pull into the S.H.S. parking lot & park. Jasen's family unloads out of the car parked right in front of me. His dad says that His son is announcing his college choice. I replied that I had heard that. Dad gave no indication as to the actual choice, but as I was heading to my meeting, all the kids in the hallway were saying it was UConn. I ALMOST jumped to touch the ceiling but stayed composed. From Blue Knight blue to National Flag Blue. (as my kids would say, "As it should be!")

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Was so nervous scrolling through two pages of this before I saw the tweet about his choice! So excited to have this kid be a husky!

Reaction Score
Um, yes really. If they want him. As I said, he has already gotten d1 QB offers that will make uconn a no go unless they do something special. Keep in mind, uconn doesn't have a QB that can complete a pass. Yes I know the speed at the next level can change things but the one thing college coaches say about rose over and over again is "his football iq is extraordinarily high." It won't matter anyways because once he goes deep in the elite 11 he will get QB offers from all the top schools. Since you don't know what I'm taking about or you are talking about, I will give you this for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

I guess you were wrong on your predictions...looks like UCONN was a "GO" after all!

Reaction Score
Top 25 Public Universities in the country. Seemed to seal the deal.

Reaction Score
Life changing decision? What a lot of bull. He'll have a good college career and education no matter where he goes. But lets hope he choses UConn because I don't need another reason to hate Cuse.

So you are saying that a college choice is not life changing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom