Wow, Joe D is butt hurt from being called out... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wow, Joe D is butt hurt from being called out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My problem with Joe D calling Diaco out is that now you call a coach out...didnt say a peep and were silent as a church mouse when Pasqualoni was here with his trusty side kick and was screening calls to the coaches show.. @Dooley will be my witness to that . Now all of the sudden you think it's ok to have a pair of balls and think you are a bad a**. Yeah..ok...nice try there Joe! I'm tired of this blowhard and his arrogant attitude. They stick him on each and every radio broadcast that the UConn/IMG radio network carries and he sucks at everything but hoops!

You are way off base here, he sucks at hoops too.

Reaction Score
On yesterday's show he pointed out that Neil Ostrout tweeted a Diaco quote which indicated he thought we improved against ECU in two of the three phases of the game.
Published in the JI tonight.

Reaction Score
Gresh is awful. I heard a few minutes today and he mentioned "when he played." Just ridiculous when guys like him and that tool Kevin Nathan act like they can relate to big time athletics.

kinda like us pretending we are big time football?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Guess I'm in the minority but while he may get obnoxious at times, Joe D doesn't bother me too much
Gresh can be a real DB at times BUT he knows the game of football
As far as I am concerned - Diaco is more than fair game - he sucks right now and needs to be held accountable

Reaction Score
Guess I'm in the minority but while he may get obnoxious at times, Joe D doesn't bother me too much
Gresh can be a real DB at times BUT he knows the game of football
As far as I am concerned - Diaco is more than fair game - he sucks right now and needs to be held accountable

lol Gresh knows football? No he freaking doesn't. He's an idiot.

Reaction Score
Gresh is Gresh...but Joe D is a complete tool! I once said something to Joe D about showing some emotion at a team event to which he was MC at and his scarastic response was "I'm the MC not a fan!". Then I asked him once about why he didn't ask P the tough questions about his buddy GDL...his response "it's not my job...". Now all of the sudden he decides to grow a pair of balls and call the coach out and gets mentioned and he gets a hard on about it. He really needs to get over himself! He is a arrogant self absorbed jerk off who has earned his title by default. Having Gresh as his partner is the longest he has stayed on the radio in years...and I'm tempted to give that to Gresh and his appeal to Sox and Pats fans in that part of the state. What a complete loser he is! He should be happy he struck a chord with Diaco. Wayne Norman had better things to say after the past few games calling out the mistakes made by this team than this loser did!
Not a big Gresh fan because I don't think has embraced Uconn nation. You wouldn't take a radio gig in Boston and expect to get very far playing the contrarian to Pats fans.
That said, I like his calling of football games.

Reaction Score
No, he knows the game and he's just an utter buffoon and that overshadows what he does know.

I'm going to strongly disagree with this. I've watched many games that he's called with other football coaches and everyone is always wondering wtf he's talking about.

Reaction Score
Gresh is awful. I heard a few minutes today and he mentioned "when he played." Just ridiculous when guys like him and that tool Kevin Nathan act like they can relate to big time athletics.
"I played division 3 football so I can't compare my experience with this division 1 team, but let me do exactly that anyway"

- Kevin Nathan

Reaction Score
"I played division 3 football so I can't compare my experience with this division 1 team, but let me do exactly that anyway"

- Kevin Nathan

eh that's not fair. Bill Belichick played D3 football. Leach, Freeze, Cutliffe, Johnson et. al. didn't even play college football.

Reaction Score
eh that's not fair. Bill Belichick played D3 football. Leach, Freeze, Cutliffe, Johnson et. al. didn't even play college football.
not fair? He says it after almost every game.......

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
99.99% of us bash Diaco on here then someone else does it publicly and we flip out. Are we as crazy as Diaco?

Yes because only true fans can criticize HCBD and not some has been and never been

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
lol Gresh knows football? No he freaking doesn't. He's an idiot.
must be talking about 2 different Greshes

Reaction Score
Joe D is a clown who needs to become the voice of 1 UConn sport not all UConn sports! He is a arrogant who thinks he is above everything and everyone. If I had my choice I would love to see Joe D banished to UConn WBB where he can sing kumbya with that fan base!

He totally lacks self-awareness - he thinks he's big smoke, when in reality he is pimple on the @$$ of progress.

Reaction Score
He totally lacks self-awareness - he thinks he's big smoke, when in reality he is pimple on the @$$ of progress.

I just don't understand how he is THE VOICE of all of Uconn sports, it reeks of small-time. Each major program should have their own announcer.

Reaction Score
I just don't understand how he is THE VOICE of all of Uconn sports, it reeks of small-time. Each major program should have their own announcer.
Correct me if I am wrong but he only does football and men's hoops no? I realize our 2 major sports

Reaction Score
Correct me if I am wrong but he only does football and men's hoops no? I realize our 2 major sports

I thought he was doing women's too? I know he used to. I don't really pay attention to that side of things.

Reaction Score
Personally, I'm a Joe D fan.. over the years I got accustomed to his style.. Didn't like it at first for football, but now I like it. He is a part of the UConn culture.
As it stands, Diaco has to show improvement on the scoreboard. College football (heck college sports as a whole) is all about developing kids into young adults and helping them prepare for life after football. Teaching them to deal with adversity and all, win or lose... but when you are making a lot of $$$ to get a FBS school into bowl games and more you can't come in here, losing and think everybody's gonna find a 2 positives from an embarrassing loss to ECU, which was the culmination of a so far season long lackluster performance.

Reaction Score
I thought he was doing women's too? I know he used to. I don't really pay attention to that side of things.
No he does not unless it changed for this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak