World Series thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

World Series thread

Reaction Score
You challenged the idea that a guy who stayed with his pitcher (who had 100 pitchers at the time and had only given up 2 hits) would be (rightly) criticized for staying with his pitcher. I don't know why you did so, but you did.
I have no clue what any of this means. "Who had 100 pitchers at the time and had only given up 2 hits." As per usual you are all over the place. Earlier you gave props to Cora for taking out Rich Hill. Don't know if you're referring to that situation with the above quote or if you are referring to something that happened 15 years ago which you brought into this thread.

You're really hard to discuss things with but I'm busy now. Can maybe return to it later.

Reaction Score
I have no clue what any of this means. "Who had 100 pitchers at the time and had only given up 2 hits." As per usual you are all over the place. Earlier you gave props to Cora for taking out Rich Hill. Don't know if you're referring to that situation with the above quote or if you are referring to something that happened 15 years ago which you brought into this thread.

You're really hard to discuss things with but I'm busy now. Can maybe return to it later.

Pedro. That's who.

& u should realize that when I posted this "As for Hill, he was missing a lot. He told Roberts he was gassed. & he was grunting like a madman. The fact that Bogaerts swung twice at his bad pitches doesn't mean anything. Clearly he was gassed. Why was he grunting like he'd been shiv'd?" I knew very well who the particulars are. You don't need to teach a Red Sox fan who Dave Roberts is, trust me, but if you're so pathetic that you will hang on a mistake when your posts prove how much you don't know, then go ahead. There's a lot of evidence in my posts here referring to Roberts by his name.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Superjohn makes things up and then gets upset when he's called out on the facts.

Why bother replying and explaining
I understand and know what you are saying but some folks are either dolts or just trying to piss others off. The Pedro thing has been well documented and he has commented on it also (but he tries to spin a positive on it)

Reaction Score
The Astros had an even worse pen then the Sox did last year they didnt even have a closer last year.
That is true and that's where Cora learned to piece things together by using your starters. Hinch did the same thing last year.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
still Gotta win this game to get the mvp

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That is true and that's where Cora learned to piece things together by using your starters. Hinch did the same thing last year.

Turned around and bit hinch in the arse this year, as Cora used it against him to perfection.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What’s up with the footing? It seems like guys are slipping every other player sale and turf flies up when people run on it.

Reaction Score
Peace out Dave...
Resized_Screenshot_20181028-210430001_7948.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Should Price be the World Series MVP? He’s played in every game in been a key part.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Should Price be the World Series MVP? He’s played in every game in been a key part.

It’s price or Pearce.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom