Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he keeps it up I would rather a lineup like this:

RB
SN
DD
TO
EW

Calhoun has conditioned you guys to seeing these abnormally big lineups. If we go to that lineup our defense gets worse and DD offensively would struggle from the 3. You guys gotta embrace what college basketball is in 2012.

Reaction Score
Wolf was definitely impressive tonight. I've been saying all Wolf needs is a couple games like tonight to get some confidence. #fearthebeard

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He also had the ball stolen from him early on which would have had JC park him on the bench for the rest of the game.

New era of UConn hoops

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You ain't got no problem Jules. I'm on the motherf cker. Go back in there, chill them n-ggazout and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

You sendin' the Wolf?? Well, that's all you had to say negro."

Reaction Score
Since this is exclusively a Wolf thread, does that make him a "Lone Wolf".

Reaction Score
He also had the ball stolen from him early on which would have JC park him on the bench for the rest of the game.

New era of UConn hoops

Good observation. Old era was not bad either, but this is exactly what kind of coach this program needs.

Reaction Score
you guys notice how many ISO post-ups Ollie is able to generate with his Hi Post/Weakside defense?

AWESOME.

Reaction Score
I thought Wolf played very well and showed great hands. Add me to the bandwagon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1.024 HU. No way.

Way.

I'll tell you Wolf really was hungry today. I only wish Tolksdorf was hungry like the Wolf!

(See what I did there?):)

Reaction Score
Great game by Wolf. One thing that's funny about him, but effective, he doesn't dunk when he's right around the rim.

H

Husk-E

cute-puppy-pictures-little-dog-howls-like-a-wolf (1).jpg

Reaction Score
He was a stabilizing force at the top of the foul line initiating good offense. Good hands, rebounding, everything tonight. This is his first real extended playing time and he really showed he belongs out there. In retrospect he should have had more pt last year but his leash was short, this year no choice but to let the wolf hunt.

Reaction Score
Calhoun has conditioned you guys to seeing these abnormally big lineups. If we go to that lineup our defense gets worse and DD offensively would struggle from the 3. You guys gotta embrace what college basketball is in 2012.

Agree one million percent.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I thought Wolf played very well and showed great hands. Add me to the bandwagon.

"Great hands" was the first phrase that came to my mind when contemplating Wolf tonight. He's instantly transformed from Sanka to Starbucks

Reaction Score
12 points, 9 boards, and a couple assists? Plus only 2 fouls? Pretty damn good. I taped the game. Can't wait to get home to see it. I'm really glad Wolf established himself a bit - too much to rely only on Olander solely in the post. You knew Wolf or Nolan would be needed to step up...
When healthy, I've always thought Wolf looked plenty athletic for a kid his size. I wasn't sure how his BBIQ was but so far he seems solid. His biggest problem is to stay healthy so he can gain experience and PT to improve his conditioning. So far he's much more than just 5 fouls to give in the post.

With all the defections in the post, his improvement along with Tyler's has been a pleasant surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom