WNBA Rookie of the year

-

WNBA Rookie of the Year

• Total voters
I'm wondering at this stage of the season about rookie of the year...of the top three rookies my heart is with Pheesa but my eye leans toward McCowen

Is this supposed to be a prediction or our vote?

They're gonna give it to Arike. They made that clear when they gave her the monthly award after she went 2-for-23. All they're looking at is scoring average. They don't care if she's jacking up 30 shots a game to do it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Is this supposed to be a prediction or our vote?

They're gonna give it to Arike. They made that clear when they gave her the monthly award after she went 2-for-23. All they're looking at is scoring average. They don't care if she's jacking up 30 shots a game to do it.
Nah, Collier is gonna take it easily. They just didn't want to give her all the monthly awards.

Brown has been impressive for the sparks, in the minutes she’s gotten, she could be there starting center in the future, and should make the all rookie team.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Probably Asia Durr is worthy of being mentioned. Not the front runner but having a good rookie campaign.

Well Arike poured in a bunch of meaningless points late in this game after Canada was taken out. I guess that means she's sewn up Rookie of the Month for July.

Can't find a method of getting rookie stats on the WNBA website. Used to be there, but seems to have been dropped. Am I missing something?

Bigboote

Lectroid feom Planet 10
Can't find a method of getting rookie stats on the WNBA website. Used to be there, but seems to have been dropped. Am I missing something?
click on advanced filters, and that will give the option on the left side of the page.