WNBA Playoffs Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

WNBA Playoffs Thread

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
The Sky will probably win this regardless but what is Wade doing out under the basket calling a TO. Shouldn't that be a "T" as well?

Reaction Score
The one thing I really need to know about the Conn ve Chicago game is and I believe many others are asking the same question,
When did Joyner Holmes make a roster lol.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
My losing skills are stronger than yours.
You spoke too soon! Boy am I glad I didn't watch that. Looks like the Sky turned in one of the worst 4th quarters in WNBA playoff history. This was not the same team that carved their way thru the post season like last year. And it's a well documented fact that Parker doesn't play well after 1 day rest, it happened again.

Reaction Score
shocked but this helps my Vegas prediction so can't complain. Should be a sweep or in 4 games. Just glad the storm lost.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
You spoke too soon! Boy am I glad I didn't watch that. Looks like the Sky turned in one of the worst 4th quarters in WNBA playoff history. This was not the same team that carved their way thru the post season like last year. And it's a well documented fact that Parker doesn't play well after 1 day rest, it happened again.
Quite a symmetry. Sky beat the Sun last year in the Semi's and now the Sun return the favor.

Looked at the boxscore. Sun won with 23 TO's That is wild. Clearly, Geno's pep talk must have kicked in.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The Sun tormented Gray 2 years in a row in the playoffs recently, but there will be no Jasmine Thomas hounding her this time. Or Briann January.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Parker walks right off the court. Poor sport.
Oh dear ... I feel so awful for her. How will I contain my sadness?

stifled laughter.gif

Reaction Score
C'mon, give Connecticut their just due - that's all. Toughness, belief, and execution under pressure.

Reaction Score
Man. Chicago just ran out of gas. You could tell. After going up by 10, Chicago was spent. Their legs were gone, other than Copper. That darn Copper was a force tonight but with the others, just not the night for the Sky. Great win by Connecticut. That 18-0 run was powerful. The Sun move on and battle the Aces which should be another fantastic series. This one is for the title.

Reaction Score
Left HER team out there while they huddled amongst themselves. Not a good look for the leader.
It is a decent look for the leader. Too many times many of the greats have walked off the court. After a moment or two, they have gone into the other team's locker room and said their congrats, shook hands, and moved on. I have no issue with CP walking off the court.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
It is a decent look for the leader. Too many times many of the greats have walked off the court. After a moment or two, they have gone into the other team's locker room and said their congrats, shook hands, and moved on. I have no issue with CP walking off the court.

Really? On their home court? She can't stick around and thank the fans like the rest of the team did after the LAST game. Is she going to look up all the fans later on and thank them too? Sorry but she's not a leader but a poor sport.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Parker with her trademark hustle to get back in transition D.

Now on a non-sarcastic note: Great hustle by Heideman to stay with the play.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol. You couldn't have played for me that's for sure.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Man. Chicago just ran out of gas. You could tell. After going up by 10, Chicago was spent. Their legs were gone, other than Copper. That darn Copper was a force tonight but with the others, just not the night for the Sky. Great win by Connecticut. That 18-0 run was powerful. The Sun move on and battle the Aces which should be another fantastic series. This one is for the title.
How could the "deepest" team in the league be spent? :confused::rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom