Will Hurley counter Patrick? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Hurley counter Patrick?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
It’s a crime we don’t see them on floor together
I can see that happening when the opportunity presents itself. Yes, that would be quite fun to watch if the opponent wants to go giant.

Reaction Score
If you stacked Joey C. on top, Adamovan would have the outside shooting that is really desirable at the next level right now.
You guys are crazy, Clingan should be on Sanogo‘s shoulders. Makes the combination much more mobile and Sanogo would be able to carry both Clingan and Joey C and still cover the the hard hedge!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The logic here is that with Clingan as the base, he can still easily score on layups. It would be harder for Sanogo to score on his own if he were the base.
Clingan is a big dude, but I’m not sure his legs all that very long with Adama sitting on his shoulders.

Maybe put Joey C on Clingan’s shoulders to give Donavan three point range. Really, the possibilities are endless.

Reaction Score
The logic here is that with Clingan as the base, he can still easily score on layups. It would be harder for Sanogo to score on his own if he were the base.
Maybe he’ll get there eventually but Clingan doesn’t yet have the footwork required to be the base of Adamovan.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You’re thinking too small, let him stand on his shoulders!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
So, by "crime", you mean a personally disappointing outcome? I mean I totally missed the plethora of resounding "heck yeahs!" in response to this thread.

Reaction Score

I actually don't understand why it hasn't happened and especially in the first half against Butler. I mean no one could shoot, Sanogo is having a game and gets a breather DC comes in gets every board he's near and scores too. At this point to not use them together when they are your 2 most impactful players is ridiculous. Not even sure you'd have to go with zone but if you do, who's getting to the rim?

I think there will be matchups eventually which will make him consider it. Maybe not!

Reaction Score
Do you guys really think Sanogo and Clingan together is enough to contain the two of them? I think we need more bigs on the floor. Clingan can play point anyway.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I thought one of the popular knocks on Hurley was that he lets the opponent dictate styles. Making a rotation change because Akok (for whom we all have the greatest respect) is on the floor would seem to be doing exactly that.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Do you guys really think Sanogo and Clingan together is enough to contain the two of them? I think we need more bigs on the floor. Clingan can play point anyway.
I’m hoping to get wahab in portal next year

Reaction Score
I thought one of the popular knocks on Hurley was that he lets the opponent dictate styles. Making a rotation change because Akok (for whom we all have the greatest respect) is on the floor would seem to be doing exactly that.
That's why the suggestion is putting Adama on Donovan's shoulders. Just putting them on the floor because of Akok is letting Ewing dictate the game. But Adama on Donovan's shoulders is going to make him use timeouts and gameplan on how to stop them

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That's why the suggestion is putting Adama on Donovan's shoulders. Just putting them on the floor because of Akok is letting Ewing dictate the game. But Adama on Donovan's shoulders is going to make him use timeouts and gameplan on how to stop them
It’d be the most time Ewing has spent reading the rule book.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom