Will Hartford Athletic ever win a game? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Will Hartford Athletic ever win a game?

Reaction Score
I know I am 100% owned. Am a product of this space age complex.
Space age complex? Nah, but slowly evolving automated payments in way behind-the-times US have minimal difference from card/financial instructions’ traditional knowledge of your activities

Reaction Score
Space age complex? Nah, but slowly evolving automated payments in way behind-the-times US have minimal difference from card/financial instructions’ traditional knowledge of your activities
It's slow because of resistance. Don't worry, stuff will speed up. China seems up to the game.

Back to soccer, Dillon still looks like a high school stadium.

Reaction Score
It's slow because of resistance. Don't worry, stuff will speed up. China seems up to the game.

Which, any way you choose to look at, is an upgrade.

Reaction Score
Not worried about US Americans resisting reasonable change any more than caring about a 2nd division-ish minor league team in a burdensome run down capital city’s sort of improved high school stadium let alone dubious references to its’ purported colors versus the existence or lack thereof in the once upon a time Park City. All that aside, it will be great for Hartford to eventually win a game.

Reaction Score

Most USL venues look like high school stadiums.

Reaction Score
Yeah, what's your problem, Butch? Still mad Hartford had city colors and Bridgeport doesn't?
Amherst College and Williams College have better D3 football/lacrosse stadiums.

How come Trinity hasn't taken on the Whalers' colors?

Reaction Score
Amherst College and Williams College have better D3 football/lacrosse stadiums.

How come Trinity hasn't taken on the Whalers' colors?

Their athletic budgets probably dwarf HA’s operating budget. Plus it’s not like the have alums sending in cash gifts.

I don’t get why anyone is down on using the Whaler’s colors. I think they are good colors.

I think if the City of Hartford actually built a quality soccer venue then they would pretty much guarantee a tenant in there for years to come.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
until they finish Dillion the uniforms are the most they have going for them.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hartford won their US Open Cup game tonight. 2-1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
*league game :)

That’s not a bad win. Cosmos B are a solid NPSL Team.

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
Cosmo's absolutely dominated Hartford last night, possession was 60-40 Cosmos and had plenty more chances. But hey I'll take the first win and the US cup is a lot of fun so itll be nice to watch another game

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Cosmos didn't totally dominate the 1st half when Hartford scored. Those possession stats are bit skewed given Hartford parked the bus for a long time late. In any event, the next game is in two weeks on the road against the winner of Memphis 901-Red Bulls U-23.

Reaction Score
Their athletic budgets probably dwarf HA’s operating budget. Plus it’s not like the have alums sending in cash gifts.

I don’t get why anyone is down on using the Whaler’s colors. I think they are good colors.

I think if the City of Hartford actually built a quality soccer venue then they would pretty much guarantee a tenant in there for years to come.
They are using the Whalers' colors as a means of civic pride, rather than promoting creativity. Other cities around New England are not awash with the colors of any one team.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They are using the Whalers' colors as a means of civic pride, rather than promoting creativity. Other cities around New England are not awash with the colors of any one team.

I'm about 85% certain Butch is resentful that more people don't realize Bridgeport has the largest population in the state and it feeds into being so anti-Hartford.

Reaction Score

I like the Whaler’s colors.

Reaction Score
I'm about 85% certain Butch is resentful that more people don't realize Bridgeport has the largest population in the state and it feeds into being so anti-Hartford.
Did I mention I have a Whalers flag from the hockey HoF in Toronto hanging on the wall in my Bridgeport "high-rise" unit...?

Also have an Andrew Cassels "Don't Do Drugs" poster on my wall...

Reaction Score
I like the Whaler’s colors.
They were great on the Whalers. Imagine if all NY teams copied the Knicks, Mets and Islanders. The Mets actually got their colors from the Dodgers and Giants.

Reaction Score
They were great on the Whalers. Imagine if all NY teams copied the Knicks, Mets and Islanders. The Mets actually got their colors from the Dodgers and Giants.

I think it’s cool when cities have a consistency.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom