Will Calhoun Get Involved | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Will Calhoun Get Involved

Reaction Score
Maybe this time. You didn’t exactly kill it before. You were pretty certain that time too...

Ironic that criticism is coming from a self-proclaimed insider hiding behind an avatar.

I’m just telling folks buyer beware before they take you as chapter and verse. You struck out looking last go round.
I’m sure the board appreciates your diligence of its behalf. Casting doubt upon others (when you have no idea who they are) doesn’t exactly put you in the value-add category of posters but it seems to make you happy given how frequently you jump on the opportunity vs. offering something of substance.

I’m not quite sure where I “struck out” but pat yourself on the back if you must. If it’s in regards to why JC leaves early, I didn’t strike out. He told me directly. Choose to believe it or not. And you’re right, I am indeed hiding behind anonymity. There is no upside to me revealing my name or identity. I’d guess that you can’t say the same.

And I only offer information that I know to be true and/or correct the bs that I know to be bs. Again, feel free to ignore me (formally or informally). That you seem to feel the need to comment nearly every time I post something is kinda weird. But if I’m keeping you from burning more bugs with a magnifying glass in your basement, I’m happy to take one for the team.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’m sure the board appreciates your diligence of its behalf. Casting doubt upon others (when you have no idea who they are) doesn’t exactly put you in the value-add category of posters but it seems to make you happy given how frequently you jump on the opportunity vs. offering something of substance.

I’m not quite sure where I “struck out” but pat yourself on the back if you must. If it’s in regards to why JC leaves early, I didn’t strike out. He told me directly. Choose to believe it or not. And you’re right, I am indeed hiding behind anonymity. There is no upside to me revealing my name or identity. I’d guess that you can’t say the same.

And I only offer information that I know to be true and/or correct the bs that I know to be bs. Again, feel free to ignore me (formally or informally). That you seem to feel the need to comment nearly every time I post something is kinda weird. But if I’m keeping you from burning more bugs with a magnifying glass in your basement, I’m happy to take one for the team.

You seem to be hell-bent on convincing people you are some kind of insider. I’ve met dozens of people from the board and dozens more have my phone number and email address - I’m certainly not hiding like you are (but managed to accuse me of). Feel free to swing by my ‘basement’ anytime you like and see if it’s like your contention above.

One fairly simple example: You swore up and down that the media had no access to Calhoun and that he would never sit with them at games. The media is upstairs walled off from the world was your contention.

I posted a picture that I had taken that very day that showed Calhoun sitting 3 feet from the hoard. Even after that you continued to argue information ‘that you know to be true’. Yeah you are really adding substance.

A lot of people believe what faux insiders post here. It often becomes the de-facto truth even with no evidence beyond someone’s claim that they are an insider.

Anyone can post they heard a, b or c from x, y or z. Either back it up or don’t cry when challenged. Starting by getting the basic public facts straight is a good start.

Reaction Score
You seem to be hell-bent on convincing people you are some kind of insider. I’ve met dozens of people from the board and dozens more have my phone number and email address - I’m certainly not hiding like you are (but managed to accuse me of). Feel free to swing by my ‘basement’ anytime you like and see if it’s like your contention above.

One fairly simple example: You swore up and down that the media had no access to Calhoun and that he would never sit with them at games. The media is upstairs walled off from the world was your contention.

I posted a picture that I had taken that very day that showed Calhoun sitting 3 feet from the hoard. Even after that you continued to argue information ‘that you know to be true’. Yeah you are really adding substance.

A lot of people believe what faux insiders post here. It often becomes the de-facto truth even with no evidence beyond someone’s claim that they are an insider.

Anyone can post they heard a, b or c from x, y or z. Either back it up or don’t cry when challenged. Starting by getting the basic public facts straight is a good start.
I’m not crying buddy. Not remotely. I just don’t like seeing asshats like you feel justified and declaring victory when you have no right to. I’ll gladly not post again and you can tell yourself that you were right. Cool with me.

I don’t have to back it up. Telling you that JC told me why he leaves is as far as I’m willing to go on this site. Would you feel better if I provided evidence of my insider status? Do you want to know what colors the walls are in JC’s houses going back to Dedham, Ma?

Last thing. He doesn’t sit with the media. He sits near it - I will give you that. But not on purpose. He sits closest to where his Lexus is parked underneath the and my “upstairs” comment was misstated as I meant that the horde (and whatever is left of it) doesn’t sit at the “press table” aside from the broadcast crews from tv and radio. It’s not 3 feet away. And the media knows not to bother him there or come down and sit next to him. They would be putting their credentials and good standing with the school in jeopardy. You wrongly assumed that Dave Kaplan (who you couldn’t identify) was the media. Again, knock yourself out if that’s a strike out in your world, but amidst all of the speculation about his physical health, the drive to Pomfret and the rest, I actually knew/know the answer as to why he leaves early.

Piss off if You think that I need to answer to you to you in any way?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’m not crying buddy. Not remotely. I just don’t like seeing asshats like you feel justified and declaring victory when you have no right to. I’ll gladly not post again and you can tell yourself that you were right. Cool with me.

I don’t have to back it up. Telling you that JC told me why he leaves is as far as I’m willing to go on this site. Would you feel better if I provided evidence of my insider status? Do you want to know what colors the walls are in JC’s houses going back to Dedham, Ma?

Last thing. He doesn’t sit with the media. He sits near it - I will give you that. But not on purpose. He sits closest to where his Lexus is parked underneath the and my “upstairs” comment was misstated as I meant that the horde (and whatever is left of it) doesn’t sit at the “press table” aside from the broadcast crews from tv and radio. It’s not 3 feet away. And the media knows not to bother him there or come down and sit next to him. They would be putting their credentials and good standing with the school in jeopardy. You wrongly assumed that Dave Kaplan (who you couldn’t identify) was the media. Again, knock yourself out if that’s a strike out in your world, but amidst all of the speculation about his physical health, the drive to Pomfret and the rest, I actually knew/know the answer as to why he leaves early.

Piss off if You think that I need to answer to you to you in any way?

I’m sorry that people who can’t get simple basic public facts correct don’t have credibility.

You seem pretty concerned about me considering your self proclaimed insider status legitimate. You are the one who seems to think you need to answer to me.

We’ve got enough faux insiders. At least some of the other ones get us Bunkey videos to watch.

Reaction Score
Does anyone else feel it's weird Whaler wants this guy in his basement?
Gimp.jpg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If I were tight with coach I’d probably tell him to be careful who he shares things with, he might have at least one person desperate enough to use that relationship as currency for online insider status.

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie hasn’t made a single tournament since Bunkey left town, yet we’re talking this much about some old guy who can’t even sit through a whole game? Talk about injustice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom