Will 5-7 save P's job. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Will 5-7 save P's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
P isn't going anywhere. The sooner this board bends over and accepts the shaft this administration has been given us the easier it will be.
Oh I don't know. I agree with the sentiment. Herbst would be perfectly happy to see UConn playing in the NESCAC as the BIG, probably happier but I don't think she wants to see UConn embarrassed, either. And Warde would far prefer having a coach who is his man, something he didn't get on the basketball side.I have zero confidence that he'll make a good selection, but at least it will be on him. I don't think athletics is much of a priority with this crew,and I don't think it particularly bothers then that we're in American Association of Crapola Conference but you still have to finish 5-3 in the AAC and beat 1AA teams just the same. You can't be a laughing stock, and in any case you can find a coach to lose to Buffalo for a lot less than they are paying Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
No, I'm not related to Coach Pasqualoni and I take offense to that crack pipe insult and the last name insult... that's pretty childish even from you but.... I guess it should be expected. I support the football program and the school and will continue to support the coaching staff in a positive manner until they are replaced at which time I will support the new coaching staff. You might consider that blind faith but since I or anyone in here has any say what-so-ever in who coaches this team I opt to just support the school, their decisions and the sports teams and staff they put out there for my enjoyment. And if you don't like it too bad!

Advocating positions by those hired by the university and supporting the university are two different things. Sometimes those two things align and sometimes they don't. At the moment I believe the performance of Pasqualoni and the goals of UConn don't align. You can't support UConn by encouraging those tearing it apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom