Why Samson Johnson is primed for breakout year | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Why Samson Johnson is primed for breakout year

Reaction Score
I'm looking for Danny to do something innovative and special with them, beyond the simple platoon. Not sure what it will be - we may see some early version of the twin towers against the cupcakes just to see if it has legs. Luke will find something in Europe that makes sense...
Absolutely not. There's already not enough minutes for Karaban, Stewart and Abraham at the 4 spot, there's no need to plug in a worse option instead of those guys

Reaction Score
I'm looking for Danny to do something innovative and special with them, beyond the simple platoon. Not sure what it will be - we may see some early version of the twin towers against the cupcakes just to see if it has legs. Luke will find something in Europe that makes sense...

Maybe but I would have to doubt it. If you’re not going to do it with DC and Sanogo I’m not sure why they would with these 2. Too many other guys to create different lineups to even try but I guess you never know.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
During one game DH could be heard clearly telling SJ to set screens and and not worry if they were illegal. Sometimes you trade a foul for momentum or other reasons. I think we will see less fouls this season if SJ is starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom