Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In addition to Azzi's phenomenal basketball skills, she is a sweet and wonderful young woman. She would be an asset at any university. My fingers are crossed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who will Fudd sign with? Don't know. Will UConn be one of the best teams in the country without her? Sure they will. Can UConn win a NC without her? I'm pretty sure they can. Is it a slam dunk? Of course not. Would a NC be a slam dunk with Fudd? Nope. Are the chances of winning one or more NCs over the next 4 years better with Fudd on the team. She is really good, so yeah likely. Will I lose sleep if she goes elsewhere? Not me. How many great players have played at schools not UConn during years UConn won a NC? Many, many.

About now if you givebme the choice, Fudd signs with UConn or she goes somewhere else but we are guaranteed to see a full season of WCBB this year I go with the latter in a heartbeat.

Reaction Score
Who will Fudd sign with? Don't know. Will UConn be one of the best teams in the country without her? Sure they will. Can UConn win a NC without her? I'm pretty sure they can. Is it a slam dunk? Of course not. Would a NC be a slam dunk with Fudd? Nope. Are the chances of winning one or more NCs over the next 4 years better with Fudd on the team. She is really good, so yeah likely. Will I lose sleep if she goes elsewhere? Not me. How many great players have played at schools not UConn during years UConn won a NC? Many, many.

About now if you givebme the choice, Fudd signs with UConn or she goes somewhere else but we are guaranteed to see a full season of WCBB this year I go with the latter in a heartbeat.

Not only is it more likely they can win more titles with her-- it's the style of play. UCONN plays in a way that is fantastic to watch. The younger kids fall in love with the style of play because it's so great. The better players UCONN has the more fantastic style of play. The more fantastic the style of play the more younger kids grow up wanting to come to UCONN to play that style.

Azzi's style of play of passing and shooting and running fits how beautifully UCONN plays.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom