Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Y'all r' crAZZI, FUDD your information. it is UConn all the way...

Great, just great. Now I gotta go visit this one for a charm:

1598113300964.png

You have any idea how much witch doctors charge these days?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As you know the WCAC girls basketball games normally do not draw a full gym even when Azzi plays.
It helps me to get good seats! I've seen Azzi in each of her 3 seasons at SJC. I'll watch her when she plays and spectators are allowed.

Reaction Score
I know she recently followed UCLA and ND on Instagram and doesn’t follow UConn at all.

Reaction Score
If I were betting man I’d say Maryland. I think she would rather play against Page and be the star of the team rather than play with her. Maryland is also a lot closer to her home than UConn, making it easier for family and friends to watch her play. I also have not seen her in any UConn gear but I have seen her in some Maryland sweats. Just one man‘s opinion.

First, what makes you think she would ever get to play Bueckers if she went to MD? And second what makes you think she can't be a star at UConn? They create constellations in Storrs. OOH. I like that.

Other programs create stars. At UConn we create constellations.

I should copyright that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hmmmm, I can't start a new thread today it seems. So I'll just ask this question of the recruit who shall not be named. Is this COVID kosher?

Kosher or not it looks like rollicking good fun. Yes, also paint drying.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn chances of future titles doesnt change much regardless of Fudd's decision. IMO, the team is too guard heavy going forward, and needs more balance with size & physicality - something that has hurt the team the last several years. The big recruit loss was missing out on Boston last year. She would have dramatically improved Uconn's title chances the next several years.

Reaction Score
UConn chances of future titles doesnt change much regardless of Fudd's decision. IMO, the team is too guard heavy going forward, and needs more balance with size & physicality - something that has hurt the team the last several years. The big recruit loss was missing out on Boston last year. She would have dramatically improved Uconn's title chances the next several years.
Are you saying we need a big?:rolleyes:

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd?

There is a ton of information about Ms. Fudd, for those who care to read.

For those with unrequited cravings for recent gossip, rumors, fake news, real news, innuendo, outright lies, wishful thinking not grounded in reality, etc., try the political report of your choice.

As to the paucity of recent reports about Ms. Fudd, here are some possible explanations.

1. She has made a decision, but prefers to let democracy have its two weeks as the center of attention.
2. She has made a decision, but prefers that we pay attention to trying to stay healthy, rather than going to a bar to celebrate and perhaps joining 175 thousand corpses.
3. Rod Serling is doing final edits to the script.
4. Ms. Azzi and Ms. Paige have a bet regarding Geno's patience.
5. She likes watching Lady Vol fans absorb the reality that they are not in contention for her services.
6. It's been a slow summer, but reading Rocky's Daily Allotment threads is fun.
7. 42
8. She is considering her options.
9. Our individual or collective desire for instant gratification is not among her priorities; she's a bright kid.

Reaction Score

Yes, we know that we are doomed because we didn’t get the generational talent, Boston. You have made sure of that.

Reaction Score

I think you are wrong. You can never have enough "superstars." And Fudd is going to be a superstar. And I think your comment of "too guard heavy" is highly flawed. These past two years I agree with you in that they were way too small/ and/or inexperienced. But prior to that it's been the poor guard play vs Miss State and ND as well. They were outscored 35-22 from the wing/pg positions vs Miss Sate and 66-34 vs ND. You need both. If you don't have both of equal balance then you have to win at one spot and hold the fort at the other. With Fudd- you give your team a greater chance of overcoming your size issue.

But you can't assume which you are trying to do "UCONN is too guard-heavy." You can never assume you have enough. We were supposed ot have superior wing/pg play vs both Miss State and ND -- and instead UCONN got beaten decisively. Katie Lou played pretty well but the other guards Nurse and Danger did not. They were never all-americans. Get super guard play you can overcome the team with better post play if your guards perform near their level. Our guards did not perform near their level in those 2 years. Did they? SO you dodn't think superstar all-americans will perform well?

If UCONN gets Fudd for 21-22 season -- UCONN is the team to beat-- not South Carolina or Stanford.

You are vastly overrating Boston. She shot about 44% vs players her age in the U17 Tourney. She's not WIlt Chamberlain.

I just will never agree with you or any other poster that thinks it i possible to be "too guard heavy" when you have two potential superstar guards and by the time Fudd comes - if chooses UCONN- they will have a senior in Liv, among other players. You know teams play zone and double team too. You think the Jr Boston is going to be perfect passing out of a zone vs the most elite team she has faced at the other end? She'l be a junior. She won't be "Wilt."

Reaction Score
I think you are wrong. You can never have enough "superstars." And Fudd is going to be a superstar. And I think your comment of "too guard heavy" is highly flawed. These past two years I agree with you in that they were way too small/ and/or inexperienced. But prior to that it's been the poor guard play vs Miss State and ND as well. They were outscored 35-22 from the wing/pg positions vs Miss Sate and 66-34 vs ND. You need both. If you don't have both of equal balance then you have to win at one spot and hold the fort at the other. With Fudd- you give your team a greater chance of overcoming your size issue.

But you can't assume which you are trying to do "UCONN is too guard-heavy." You can never assume you have enough. We were supposed ot have superior wing/pg play vs both Miss State and ND -- and instead UCONN got beaten decisively. Katie Lou played pretty well but the other guards Nurse and Danger did not. They were never all-americans. Get super guard play you can overcome the team with better post play if your guards perform near their level. Our guards did not perform near their level in those 2 years. Did they? SO you dodn't think superstar all-americans will perform well?

If UCONN gets Fudd for 21-22 season -- UCONN is the team to beat-- not South Carolina or Stanford.

You are vastly overrating Boston. She shot about 44% vs players her age in the U17 Tourney. She's not WIlt Chamberlain.

I just will never agree with you or any other poster that thinks it i possible to be "too guard heavy" when you have two potential superstar guards and by the time Fudd comes - if chooses UCONN- they will have a senior in Liv, among other players. You know teams play zone and double team too. You think the Jr Boston is going to be perfect passing out of a zone vs the most elite team she has faced at the other end? She'l be a junior. She won't be "Wilt."

Regardless if UConn gets Fudd, they are the team to beat in 21!

Reaction Score

Nonsense! They have ONO(who put up very similar numbers to Boston last year) for the next 2 years,Edwards for the next 4 years, Gabriel for the next 4 years, Deberry coming in next year, and Brady coming in 2022.

Boston 12.5pts, 9.4rbs, 2.6blks, 1ast
ONO 11pts, 8.5rbs, 3.1blks, 2.8ast

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01