Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd? | The Boneyard

Why is there so little information about Azzi Fudd?

Reaction Score
Why is there so little information about Fudd's college preferences? Do you believe she will sign with Uconn?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Oh jeez.... it's because you are searching under the wrong name, On the BY, her name is "she who shall not be named" or something like that.

I made a little joke and coined the phrase maybe 3 months ago when every 3rd word on the board was Azzi in an effort to subliminally damp down the addictive behavior. Mixed results. :rolleyes:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Let me say this. She will make the decision on her own without much infulence from anybody. I believe there are two choices and they are Maryland which is close to home and a place where like in the past with other great players Brenda will allow her to do her thing and UConn where she will become a tremendous player, she will be developed beyond her wildest dreams, learn the little things about the game and her game and become better in a team concept surrounded by players who will allow her to display her game at the highest level and win win win NC's with the best coaching staff in WCBB. Maryland surprises me only because so many players have transferred out and MD hasnt been to a FF in quite sometime. The decision will be hers.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
You are all wrong. She switched over to women's lacrosse.
How good is this response!!!?? Now that she has left WBB maybe we can leave her alone with her and only her (maybe the parents should be included) decision.

Reaction Score
You know, we’re Grownups. Leave the girl alone. She will or she won’t. I am pretty happy with what we’ve got and what is coming so whether she commits to UConn or not is of very little interest to me. I will be glad to have her but, if not, no big deal.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh jeez.... it's because you are searching under the wrong name, On the BY, her name is "she who shall not be named" or something like that.

I've seen both. Maybe we could merge the two and go with "Azzi who shall not be named."

Reaction Score
You know, we’re Grownups. Leave the girl alone. She will or she won’t. I am pretty happy with what we’ve got and what is coming so whether she commits to UConn or not is of very little interest to me. I will be glad to have her but, if not, no big deal.
I, for one, will be disappointed if she doesn't choose UConn. Will we have a great team if she goes elsewhere ? Of course we will.
But with her, legendary is not only possible but probable, imo.

Reaction Score
No one should be worried about if she does or does not choose UCONN, remember EDD who came and left right away and one of the players (I believe it may have been Kaleena Green) who said we can still win a National Championship and we did!! This team will be just fine.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
When I feel that Fudd impulse starting, I turn to Elmer although his shooting is not that accurate :eek:
Yea, well if Bugs would quit putting carrots in the end of his barrel..... you know he might be a little better. :cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi is honing her game at a gym down the street from me (actually it's a few miles). Unless the pandemic affects things, the early signing period starts in about 12 weeks. I'm being patient until then. Hopefully, Azzi is in frequent touch with Paige, Saylor, Caroline, and Amari.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
There is so little information about Azzi because that's how she and her family have chosen to handle her recruitment. Not every player needs/wants a video when they narrow their choices or an IG post when they take a visit.

Recruits owe college fans nothing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tonight I am going to say the following prayer - "Please, Lord, let us have world peace, let me have the right six numbers in Powerball, and most of all Lord, Let Azzi declare. And Lord, if she doesn't declare for Uconn, please keep the suicide rate in the Boneyard down."

Reaction Score
Tonight in my voodoo ritual I will cast a spell that all who type her name in this forum before she commits will get blisters on their thumbs!

Reaction Score
Fuddget about her...the program is bigger than 1 recruit will ever be...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom