Why, I could be Lou’s twin | The Boneyard

Why, I could be Lou’s twin

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
At least from the knee down. A stupid household accident - not that there are any smart accidents - left me with multiple fractures of the fifth metatarsal, mid-shaft. What a perfectly crappy end to a perfectly crappy week.

Boot 050418.jpg

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Ouch .. !!! How did you do that? Hope you will be able to enjoy summertime activities after recuperating...

Do you have pain pills or are you relying on vino and other natural aids? :cool:

Reaction Score
Get well soon!!

I’m in the mends as well. Had surgery for a herniated disc last friday

Reaction Score
At least from the knee down. A stupid household accident - not that there are any smart accidents - left me with a multiple fracture of the fifth metatarsal, mid-shaft. What a perfectly crappy end to a perfectly crappy week.

View attachment 31188
Sorry, sympathies, hope you heal quickly.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ouch .. !!! How did you do that? Hope you will be able to enjoy summertime activities after recuperating...

Do you have pain pills or are you relying on vino and other natural aids? :cool:
I’m going the vino route. I’ll take an occasional Tylenol but really hate pills. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain anyway. It’s mostly achy but only when I walk so I’m parked in front of the TV. I should be able to do away with the crutches in a week but will wear the boot for about 6 weeks. I’m anticipating strange tan lines this year.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. However, as a public service, give us details. A 32 ounce can of pureed tomatoes or something more dynamic?

fifthmetafinalillus1.jpg
I took a step back and stepped on a shoe, lost my balance, and fell. Too embarrassing

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Sending warm healing thoughts your way, Nan. On second thought, it's 83° here at 9 o'clock (and our AC drip pan is perforated), so I'll send cool healing thoughts.

JS

Reaction Score
It’s mostly achy but only when I walk . . . I should be able to do away with the crutches in a week but will wear the boot for about 6 weeks.
So I suppose joining me for a walk to the ethnic food trucks on the Yale campus is out of the question?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom