Who's the starter? Lou or Caroline? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who's the starter? Lou or Caroline?

Who's the starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I don't care who starts but I would love to see Caroline, Lou and Azzi on the floor for at least 30 minutes a game each if healthy. No weak spots offensively and still a solid defense. Throw in Dorka and AE for rebounding and paint defense and let those three shoot and provide the instant offense.

Last edited:

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I don't care who starts but I would love to see Caroline, Lou and Azzi on the floor for at least 30 minutes a game each if healthy. No weak spots offensively and still a solid defense. Throw in Dorka and AE for rebounding and paint defense and let those three shoot and provide the instant offense.
The nations leader in assists may have something to say abt tht lineup, it may be an engine without the sparkplug.

Reaction Score
Or in my mid-70s... Ramsay was a vital piece in that Celtic dynasty.
That he was.....mid-60s, saw a few Celtics games....from the nosebleed section of the old Boston Garden.

Reaction Score
Go back to past games when the other team or UConn was making a comeback and look who hit the 3 point daggers needed to slow the opposition or get UConn back on top. You don't want Lou sitting on the bench at critical times.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Go back to past games when the other team or UConn was making a comeback and look who hit the 3 point daggers needed to slow the opposition or get UConn back on top. You don't want Lou sitting on the bench at critical times.
Yep. Defenders are so worried about Azzi and Aaliyah they let Lou roam around freely. That’s OK, ignore Lou and Aubrey at your own risk

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
As long as they combine for 25 a game, doesn't matter much. Without Dorka, maybe you get a little more rebounding from Caroline, but I think it's a wash... Just call that position Carolou.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Lou starts because Caroline knows how to "come off the bench". Lou hasn't done that in her career.
As an avowed Caroline fanatic I have to say Lou starts because the team is functioning quite well with her as a starter. Also there is the undeniable: FG% 50.7, 3FG% 50, and FT% 91.7.

Reaction Score
I did not vote. I saw the thread and refuse to vote. Not going to pit one against the other. Whoever Coach wants to start, I am sure that player will step up and show out and whoever comes off the bench will do the same.

Reaction Score
We are all Caroline fans partly because of that amazing run she had last season when Paige was injured. I hope she gets 100% healthy and becomes a major contributor to the team’s success. But IMO, Lou is at a different level. She is a starter on any team in the Country. A pure shooter that has smoothly worked into the team’s system. We need her and her double digit scoring on the floor.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
The answer might be who was on the court when the game was being decided against Iowa. If Caroline is 100%.

PvP

Reaction Score
Love CD’s game….so Bill Bradley. However, why mess with success at this stage of the season? Think her overall game and toughness will be needed more down the road. Nothing wrong with being Frank Ramsay!
Frank Ramsay -- you must be nearly as old as me!

Reaction Score
If It Aint Broke GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom